|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Montessori attended school in which major city?
(a) New York.
2. Jefferson received a degree in which area?
3. Who was known for posting demands that denied papal authority?
4. What career did Montessori eventually adopt?
5. Who was referred to as the "Advocate of Liberation Pedagogy"?
(d) Du Bois.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Quintilian live?
2. How old was Erasmus when he was ordained as a priest?
3. Confucius traveled for how many years?
4. Who was the Proponent of Liberation?
5. What is the word used for "all-knowledge?"
This section contains 116 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)