|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dewey is referred to as being which of the following?
2. Who is known as the Proponent of International Education?
3. Confucius designed his educational system to be based on which of the following?
4. Jefferson attended which college?
(b) University of Virginia.
(c) College of William and Mary.
5. When did this person live?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Spencer live?
2. What is Rousseau's first name?
3. The king ruled under the "Mandate of _____."
4. Aquinas joined which order when he decided to become a priest?
5. In what year did Comenius' exile take place?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)