|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Erasmus was ordained into which order?
2. What important event occurred while Calvin was alive?
(a) Civil War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Protestant Reformation.
3. Pestalozzi's methods used experiences gained from the environment of a _____.
4. Gutek states that Enlightenment brought _________.
5. In which year did Montessori die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Proponent of Women's Rights and Education?
2. When did John Calvin live?
3. ________ and Pestalozzi's educational reform is presented.
4. What does the word "bambini" mean?
5. How many days old was Rousseau when his mother died?
This section contains 110 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)