|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosophy contained ___ main themes.
2. What type of system did the dynasty use?
3. The dynasty ruled China from ______.
(a) 950 to 235 B.C.E.
(b) 1050 to 222 B.C.E.
(c) 875 to 186 B.C.E.
(d) 1150 to 192 B.C.E.
4. Where did Aquinas go to school?
(a) University of Rome.
(c) University of Naples.
5. Plato originated from which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not a country that joined the Protestants in the battle?
2. Serfs tended to be _____.
3. Which is not among the first four people discussed by Gutek?
4. The demands were posted on the door of which type of building?
5. The emperor belonged to which famous family?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)