|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Confucius designed his educational system to be based on which of the following?
2. Alexander the Great conquered the known world during which period?
(a) 333 to 311 B.C.E.
(b) 320 to 328 B.C.E.
(c) 331 to 316 B.C.E.
(d) 336 to 323 B.C.E.
3. Who was involved in this new movement?
(a) John Calvin.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Thomas Aquinas.
(d) Sigmund Freud.
4. When did Quintilian live?
(a) 38-85 C.E.
(b) 32-88 C.E.
(c) 35-95 C.E.
(d) 35-91 C.E.
5. Addams was an advocate for _______ education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aquinas was enrolled in which type of institution?
2. Where was Calvin born?
3. In what year was the Treaty of Westphalia signed?
4. What term was developed to mean "city?"
5. The king ruled under the "Mandate of _____."
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)