|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mill and Spencer proposed which of the following?
2. When did Aristotle live?
(a) 384-322 B.C.E.
(b) 364-312 B.C.E.
(c) 373-329 B.C.E.
(d) 381-339 B.C.E.
3. Gutek's work follows which type of progression?
4. What is the meaning of B.C.E.?
(a) Before Common Existence.
(b) Before the Common Era.
(c) Before Christian Existence.
(d) Before Christian Era.
5. The king ruled under the "Mandate of _____."
(a) The People.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
2. Approximately how many years had Gutek been teaching when this version was released?
3. When did Quintilian live?
4. Gutek states that Enlightenment brought _________.
5. In which century did the dynasty lose it's mandate?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)