|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Alexander the Great when he died?
2. ________ and Pestalozzi's educational reform is presented.
3. The dynasty ruled China from ______.
(a) 1050 to 222 B.C.E.
(b) 1150 to 192 B.C.E.
(c) 950 to 235 B.C.E.
(d) 875 to 186 B.C.E.
4. Which seas are mentioned in relation to Plato?
(a) Dead and Aegean.
(b) Mediterranean and Black.
(c) Aegean and Ionian.
(d) Red and Yellow.
5. Which is not a Greco-Roman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Addams was an advocate for _______ education.
2. Which was not one of Confucius' jobs?
3. One of the people most well known for educational reform was:
4. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
5. When did Aristotle live?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)