|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term was developed to mean "city?"
2. What is the word used for "all-knowledge?"
3. Gutek's work follows which type of progression?
4. The government wanted its people to see its king as a ____ father figure.
5. Gutek discusses which type of reformation?
(a) Calvinist Reformation.
(b) Confucianist Reformation.
(c) Methodist Reformation.
(d) Protestant Reformation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the meaning of B.C.E.?
2. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
3. The dynasty ruled China from ______.
4. Alexander the Great was the student of which famous philosopher?
5. Which is not among the first four people discussed by Gutek?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)