|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandhi, Du Bois, and Freire represented India, African Americans, and ______.
2. What term was developed to mean "city?"
3. Confucius designed his educational system to be based on which of the following?
4. It is said that Confucius developed his philosophy during a time of turmoil and _____.
5. Which was not one of Confucius' jobs?
(b) Police commissioner.
(c) Government official.
(d) Mine worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gutek assumes that educators interacted with which of the following?
2. How old was Alexander the Great when he died?
3. When did Confucius live?
4. Who was involved in this new movement?
5. The king ruled under the "Mandate of _____."
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)