|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term was developed for youth education?
(c) Head Start.
(d) Elementary school.
2. Alexander the Great conquered many regions in which empire?
3. Confucius designed his educational system to be based on which of the following?
4. Confucius lived during which dynasty?
5. Gandhi, Du Bois, and Freire represented India, African Americans, and ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gutek assumes that educators interacted with which of the following?
2. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
3. Which is not among the first four people discussed by Gutek?
4. What is the word used for "all-knowledge?"
5. In what year was the 4th edition released?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)