|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Advocate of Individualism, Science, and Social Darwinism?
2. What was the first name of Erasmus?
3. The dynasty used rules of _____ throughout its reign.
4. Rousseau had ____ children, whom he abandoned.
5. Where did Aquinas go to school?
(a) University of Rome.
(d) University of Naples.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Catholic Church used Plato's philosophies to maintain influence during which period?
2. What is the meaning of B.C.E.?
3. Erasmus was ordained into which order?
4. Which is not among the first four people discussed by Gutek?
5. Which seas are mentioned in relation to Plato?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)