|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was most critical to Mill?
(a) Freedom of religion.
(b) Freedom of speech.
(c) Freedom of the press.
(d) Freedom of thought.
2. Jefferson received a degree in which area?
3. The emperor was thrown out of a window and landed in a pile of ____.
4. What were the individual regions in Greece called?
5. What is the meaning of B.C.E.?
(a) Before Christian Existence.
(b) Before Common Existence.
(c) Before Christian Era.
(d) Before the Common Era.
Short Answer Questions
1. The king ruled under the "Mandate of _____."
2. When did Spencer live?
3. Who is known as the Pansophist Educator?
4. Jefferson attended which college?
5. Confucius designed his educational system to be based on which of the following?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)