|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura's last name?
2. What does Barry want to put up in the shop, which Rob refuses?
(a) A poster for his record.
(b) A poster of ACDC.
(c) A banner for Marie.
(d) A poster for his band.
3. Whom does Rob go out for pizza with in Chapter 19?
4. Which ex-girlfriend does the narrator say is easy to track down?
5. In what kind of films does Liz say she's seen men like Rob?
(a) Richard Pryor films.
(b) Doris Day films.
(c) Bad comedies.
(d) Film noir.
6. What color hair does Charlie have?
7. Where does the character Jackie live?
(a) North London.
(b) Crouch End.
8. What does Laura say she threw at the after-funeral house as well?
(a) A teapot.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A hissy fit.
(d) A wobbler.
9. Which of Rob's friends meets him at the pub on his birthday?
10. What does Rob introduce as their latest "top five list" to the guys in Chapter 25?
(a) Top five songs about breakups.
(b) To five pop songs about funerals.
(c) Top five pop songs about death.
(d) Top five pop songs about love.
11. Who is Jackie's husband?
12. What does the narrator feel embarrassed by at the movies with his ex-girlfriend?
(a) Her chattering.
(b) Her pen.
(c) Her scream.
(d) Her laugh.
13. Where has Charlie been away on business when she returns Rob's call?
(d) The U.S.
14. Who is one of the women the narrator says he wishes "lived on his street"?
(a) Harper Lee.
(b) Holly Hunter.
(c) Jessica Tandy.
(d) Janet Jackson.
15. What line does Rob refer to which Dick says is a song off a Richard Thompson album?
(a) "Over the rainbow."
(b) "Where are those blue eyes?"
(c) "Has she got a friend for me?"
(d) "I told you I love her."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barry call Rob for saying he won't come and see his band play?
2. Where does Charlie live?
3. Who posted the advertisement for band members wanted at the shop?
4. What does Rob constantly want to know from Laura after they're back together?
5. What is the first song on their list in Chapter 25 that Barry suggests?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)