|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator realize he's been afraid of in his relationships while at the funeral?
2. What does the narrator describe the man interested in the band flier as looking like?
(a) A member of Axl Rose.
(b) A nerd.
(c) A Status Quo roadie.
(d) A Beatles roadie.
3. Where has Charlie been away on business when she returns Rob's call?
(c) The U.S.
4. On what day is the funeral for Laura's father?
5. What is Laura's dad's name?
6. What does Rob constantly want to know from Laura after they're back together?
(a) How much she missed him.
(b) How much she loves him.
(c) How much she hated being without him.
(d) How sleeping with Ian was.
7. Where is the funeral for Laura's dad held?
(a) A synagogue.
(b) A church.
(c) A lake.
(d) A crematorium.
8. What is one of the songs that the narrator would want played at his funeral?
(a) "One Love."
(b) "Leader of the Pack."
(c) "You Can't Always Get What You Want."
(d) "One Step Beyond."
9. Where does Charlie live?
(a) West End.
(d) Ladbroke Grove.
10. What is Laura's last name?
11. Where does the narrator hide to avoid being seen by Laura after the funeral?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) Behind a car.
(c) A flower bed.
(d) A bus stop.
12. What time is Laura's father's funeral?
13. What did Laura's dad suffer from?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
14. Who does Rob call at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(b) Mr. Ashworth.
(d) Mrs. Ashworth.
15. What does the narrator do for his birthday?
(a) Hosts a large party.
(b) Goes to a concert.
(c) Goes to the cinema.
(d) Rents videos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Penny work now?
2. Whom does Rob go out for pizza with in Chapter 19?
3. Who has a dog named Dizzy after Dizzy Gillespie?
4. Which of Rob's friends meets him at the pub on his birthday?
5. Where is Barry's band set to play in Chapter 22?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)