1. What is the narrator's name in High Fidelity?
2. Who is number one on the list of "Top five memorable breakups"?
3. Who does the narrator indicate is notably NOT on the list of the top five breakups?
4. The narrator says in Chapter 1 to Laura that, "we're too ____ to make each other miserable."
5. What year is listed for the character of Alison?
6. In what country does the novel take place?
7. How old is the narrator in Chapter 1 of the introduction?
Twelve or thirteen.
8. In what suburb does the narrator say he grew up?
9. What does the narrator say they had "just discovered" in Chapter 1 of the intro?
This section contains 3,413 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)