|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things Rob did before Laura left?
(a) Cheated on her.
(b) Broke her heart.
(c) Stole money from her.
(d) Hit her.
2. The narrator says in Chapter 1 to Laura that, "we're too ____ to make each other miserable."
3. Who is the friend of both the narrator and Laura who wishes they would get back together?
4. What term does the narrator use to denote kissing?
(b) Making out.
5. Whose music is playing in the shop when Marie comes in?
(b) Elvis Costello's.
(c) John Lennon's.
(d) The Moons'.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who "steals" the narrator's girlfriend in Chapter 1 of the introduction?
2. In what suburb does the narrator say he grew up?
3. What was the name of Charlie's friend who said she wished she could find a guy like Rob?
4. Who does the narrator say that Kevin Bannister had been kissing for a couple of weeks in the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the title of Chapter 4 in the introduction?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)