|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the boys had in Chapter 1 of the intro that was "any different from what they had before"?
(a) Squeaky voices.
(d) Bald spots.
2. In what suburb does the narrator say he grew up?
(d) New Jersey.
3. What was the name of Charlie's friend who said she wished she could find a guy like Rob?
4. What does the narrator say that "like breaking up, is hard to do"?
(a) Buying a record.
(b) Building a life.
(c) A good compilation tape.
(d) Starting a relationship.
5. What is Laura's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Chapter 3 of the introduction take place?
2. What theme tune does the man come to the narrator's shop to buy for his wife's birthday?
3. What name does the narrator use to refer to the famous American singer-songwriter who broke Marie's heart?
4. Who does the main character go to visit in Chapter 11?
5. Marie is the narrator's what lover?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)