|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who isn't going to Laura's father's funeral?
(d) Laura's mother.
2. What does Rob introduce as their latest "top five list" to the guys in Chapter 25?
(a) Top five pop songs about love.
(b) Top five pop songs about death.
(c) Top five songs about breakups.
(d) To five pop songs about funerals.
3. With whom does the narrator say he had the "best sex [he'd] ever had"
4. What does the narrator say to Ian on the phone before hanging up?
(a) "That's fine."
(b) "Go to hell."
(d) "Buzz off."
5. What theme tune does the man come to the narrator's shop to buy for his wife's birthday?
(c) Fireball XL.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the funeral for Laura's dad held?
2. What does Rob constantly want to know from Laura after they're back together?
3. What did they call the club where the narrator deejayed?
4. What did Laura's dad suffer from?
5. Where does the woman with the record collection say her husband has run off with a 23-year-old?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)