Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exam do Ron and Harry both do poorly on?
2. What D.A. student shows the greatest improvement in the wake of the Death Eaters' escape?
3. What fact about Rita Skeeter does Hermione threaten to reveal?
4. What does Harry witness during his Astrology exam?
5. What does Harry find that he'd forgotten Sirius gave to him?
Essay Topic 1
Dumbledore is one of the most mysterious and powerful characters within the setting of the novel. Discuss the archetype represented by Dumbledore, and how this symbolic figure impacts the protagonists and their growth.
Essay Topic 2
Harry's parents are dead, yet he has a male role model in the character of his godfather, Sirius Black. Analyze the friendship between the two, and show how their similarities and differences cause challenges in their relationship.
Essay Topic 3
Family is a recurring and tremendously important theme in the novel. Discuss how Family impacts Harry at different points in the novel, and how this helps to further the plot.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)