Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exam do Ron and Harry both do poorly on?
2. What D.A. student shows the greatest improvement in the wake of the Death Eaters' escape?
3. What fact about Rita Skeeter does Hermione threaten to reveal?
4. What does Harry witness during his Astrology exam?
5. What does Harry find that he'd forgotten Sirius gave to him?
Discuss the relationship between the Magical and Mundane within the setting of the novel. What impact does each have on the main characters and their development? How does this influence the outcome of the novel?
Rowling seems to associate Coming of Age with painful experiences. Do you agree that the characters must develop a sense of mortality in order to mature and come of age? Support your assertion with details from the novel.
The wizarding world is highly divided by both race and familial ties, with family lineage playing a large role in one's social standing. Choose one main character and discuss thoroughly the impact "blood" has on the character and their values. Be sure to include external and internal factors that contribute to this personal development.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)