Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exam do Ron and Harry both do poorly on?
2. What D.A. student shows the greatest improvement in the wake of the Death Eaters' escape?
3. What fact about Rita Skeeter does Hermione threaten to reveal?
4. What does Harry witness during his Astrology exam?
5. What does Harry find that he'd forgotten Sirius gave to him?
Essay Topic 1
The wizarding world is highly divided by both race and familial ties, with family lineage playing a large role in one's social standing. Choose one main character and discuss thoroughly the impact "blood" has on the character and their values. Be sure to include external and internal factors that contribute to this personal development.
Essay Topic 2
Hagrid is one of the most important figures in the lives of Harry, Ron and Hermione despite being absent for a large chunk of the novel. Discuss in detail how his behavior serves as a model for the children and whether that ends up being a positive or negative influence. Choose specific characteristics and actions that have significant impact on the story.
Essay Topic 3
Rowling seems to associate Coming of Age with painful experiences. Do you agree that the characters must develop a sense of mortality in order to mature and come of age? Support your assertion with details from the novel.
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)