Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exam do Ron and Harry both do poorly on?
2. What D.A. student shows the greatest improvement in the wake of the Death Eaters' escape?
3. What fact about Rita Skeeter does Hermione threaten to reveal?
4. What does Harry witness during his Astrology exam?
5. What does Harry find that he'd forgotten Sirius gave to him?
Discuss the conflict between races in the novel, and how the author uses this conflict to illuminate attitudes and challenges in modern society.
The wizarding world is highly divided by both race and familial ties, with family lineage playing a large role in one's social standing. Choose one main character and discuss thoroughly the impact "blood" has on the character and their values. Be sure to include external and internal factors that contribute to this personal development.
Most characters in the novel are not perfect because that they have flaws either in their present or in their past. By exposing these flaws, the reader and main characters are exposed to the concept of Redemption. What role do you believe Redemption plays in Harry's growth throughout the novel?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)