|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Quidditch Team wins the Quidditch Cup match?
2. What D.A. student shows the greatest improvement in the wake of the Death Eaters' escape?
(a) Ginny Weasley.
(b) Hermione Granger.
(c) Cho Chang.
(d) Neville Longbottom.
3. What happens to Sirius after he fights Bellatrix Lestrange?
(a) He is caught by Ministry officials and taken to Azkaban.
(b) He falls backwards through the mysterious archway and disappears.
(c) He changes into a black dog and will not revert back.
(d) He is hit with an excruciatus curse and has to go to the hospital.
4. What happens between Harry and Cho when they first meet again after the holiday break?
(a) They have an argument because Harry didn't write Cho over break.
(b) Cho asks Harry to go steady.
(c) Harry invites Cho on a date for Valentine's Day.
(d) They get caught snogging by Mr. Filch.
5. What do Fred and George as a reaction to Umbridge's new position?
(a) Poison the drinking fountain in Slytherin house with a vomit-inducing liquid.
(b) Release fireworks all over the school.
(c) Set snakes loose in Umbridge's bed.
(d) Break into Umbridge's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the orb after Harry gives it to Neville?
2. Why is Harry determined to speak with Sirius after spying on Snape's memories?
3. Where does Harry find Sirius when he begins searching?
4. What happens to Umbridge when she returns to Hogwarts?
5. Who does Harry learn betrayed the D.A. to Umbridge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry have such a difficult time understanding Cho's feelings and reaction during their first date?
2. Why does such a large group of students want to accompany Harry to the Ministry of Magic?
3. Do you think Snape was being truthful or that he was helping Harry when he told Umbridge he had no more truth potion? Give details that support your assertion.
4. What factors lead into Harry deciding he wants to become an Auror?
5. Why are the teachers secretly delighted at the way Fred and George react to Umbridge's new position of Headmaster?
6. Why does Harry destroy so many items in Dumbledore's office after returning from the Ministry?
7. What causes McGonagall to vow that she will see Harry an Auror if it's the last thing she does?
8. Why is Harry so determined to continue pressing forward, even against his friends' advice?
9. Why is Harry so disturbed when he views Snape's memory in the Pensieve?
10. What makes the presence of Bellatrix Lestrange so important in Chapter 35?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)