|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Harry determined to speak with Sirius after spying on Snape's memories?
(a) He's concerned that his mother seemed to hate his father.
(b) He would like to find out if his father was always like that.
(c) He wants to yell at Sirius for being a jerk.
(d) He needs Sirius' perspective on what really happened.
2. Who does Dumbledore appoint as the new Divination professor?
(a) Mundungus Fletcher.
(b) Mrs. Weasley.
3. What does Hermione advise Harry to do when she learns he is still dreaming about the hallway inside the Ministry?
(a) Stop being a silly boy and wake himself up when he starts having the dream.
(b) Keep quiet about the dreams since he's supposed to be learning to stop them.
(c) Tell Dumbledore immediately so he can warn the Ministry to protect what's inside.
(d) Speak to Snape about raising the intensity of his Occlumency training.
4. What Quidditch Team wins the Quidditch Cup match?
5. Who does Hagrid save before escaping into the Forbidden Forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore say will happen if Minister Fudge's Aurors attack him?
2. How does the Gryffindor Quidditch team fare in their first match with new players?
3. Who gave the prophecy that linked Harry forever with Voldemort?
4. What exam do Ron and Harry both do poorly on?
5. Where does Hermione lead Umbridge within the Forbidden Forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think the room with the orbs is so hard to get to?
2. Why is Harry so disturbed when he views Snape's memory in the Pensieve?
3. Why does such a large group of students want to accompany Harry to the Ministry of Magic?
4. What factors lead into Harry deciding he wants to become an Auror?
5. Why is Luna able to comfort Harry about Sirius' death when no one else can?
6. Do you think Snape was being truthful or that he was helping Harry when he told Umbridge he had no more truth potion? Give details that support your assertion.
7. Why are the centaurs angry with Hagrid, and what makes them decide not to attack him?
8. Why are the teachers secretly delighted at the way Fred and George react to Umbridge's new position of Headmaster?
9. What light does Firenze's banishment from his people shed on the social structure of the wizarding world?
10. Why does Harry destroy so many items in Dumbledore's office after returning from the Ministry?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)