|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favor Hagrid needs the children to do for him?
(a) Take a message to Trelawney.
(b) Maintain the truce with the centaurs.
(c) Tend the Thestrils in the forest.
(d) Watch over his brother Grawp.
2. Why does Harry break into Umbridge's office after his career counseling session?
(a) To look for clues about the Ministry's agenda at Hogwarts.
(b) So he can destroy the files she is keeping on the students.
(c) So he can use the fireplace to speak with Sirius.
(d) To find more enchanted items that could get her arrested.
3. Who does Hagrid save before escaping into the Forbidden Forest?
4. What does Harry tell Umbridge about who he was trying to speak with through the fireplace in her office?
(a) He refuses to tell her anything.
(b) He was trying to contact Mr. Weasley.
(c) He was dialing the Ministry of Magic to speak with Fudge.
(d) He was contacting Dumbledore.
5. Why does Harry protest his friends accompanying him to the Ministry of Magic?
(a) He wants to take all the credit for defeating Voldemort.
(b) He is worried the Thestrals can't carry Neville.
(c) He wants to protect his friends.
(d) He thinks more people will make it harder to succeed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Hermione and Harry get into Umbridge's office to try to communicate with Sirius?
2. What room are the children forced into when they run from the Death Eaters in the Department of Mysteries?
3. What keeps Hermione and Harry from being attacked by the centaurs?
4. Why does Dumbledore feel culpable for Sirius' death?
5. What causes McGonagall to fight with Umbridge during Harry's career counseling session?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)