|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hagrid tell Hermione and Ron he suspects will happen to him shortly after the Quidditch Cup?
(a) He will be named leader of the giants.
(b) He will be sent on another mission.
(c) He will be accused of a crime.
(d) He will be fired.
2. Why is Harry determined to speak with Sirius after spying on Snape's memories?
(a) He needs Sirius' perspective on what really happened.
(b) He wants to yell at Sirius for being a jerk.
(c) He would like to find out if his father was always like that.
(d) He's concerned that his mother seemed to hate his father.
3. Why is McGonagall taken to the infirmary?
(a) She is attacked by centaurs.
(b) She is hit with four stun spells defending another professor.
(c) She has an argument with Umbridge that results in violence.
(d) She has what appears to be a stroke from too much stress.
4. What happens when Umbridge learns of the newspaper article about Harry's encounter with Voldemort?
(a) She tries to expel Harry from Hogwarts but is stopped by Dumbledore.
(b) She flies into a rage and forbids him from any future outings to Hogsmeade.
(c) She assigns Harry to another two months of detention.
(d) She vows to make the newspaper reprint the article with the "truth" about Harry's lies.
5. What happens to Sirius after he fights Bellatrix Lestrange?
(a) He falls backwards through the mysterious archway and disappears.
(b) He is caught by Ministry officials and taken to Azkaban.
(c) He changes into a black dog and will not revert back.
(d) He is hit with an excruciatus curse and has to go to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry wish for death when Voldemort possesses him?
2. What Quidditch Team wins the Quidditch Cup match?
3. Why does Nearly Headless Nick tell Harry he's not likely to see Sirius as a ghost?
4. Where do the children find themselves after entering the black door from Harry's dreams?
5. What happens to the orb after Harry gives it to Neville?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)