|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Snape while explaining the events of the past months?
(a) That Snape must be watched and isn't to be trusted.
(b) That Snape is Dumbledore's illegitimate son.
(c) That Snape was in love with Harry's mother.
(d) That Snape was actively trying to help Harry while Dumbledore was gone.
2. What does Dumbledore say will happen if Minister Fudge's Aurors attack him?
(a) He will defeat them all.
(b) He will flee again and return with backup.
(c) He will kill everyone in the room.
(d) Voldemort will win.
3. What two teachers are being targeted for dismissal by Umbridge?
(a) Hagrid and Trelawney.
(b) Dumbledore and Snape.
(c) Snape and McGonagall.
(d) Trelawney and McGonagall.
4. Why is Harry exasperated with Cho after their first date?
(a) Because it ends with her leaving in tears.
(b) Because she insists on paying for half of everything.
(c) Because she doesn't really seem to be interested in Harry.
(d) Because she only talks about girly subjects Harry doesn't identify with.
5. How does Hermione trick Umbridge into stopping her plans to torture Harry?
(a) By convincing her they know the whereabouts of a weapon Dumbledore seeks.
(b) By acting as though she'd fainted in order to get hold of a wand.
(c) By pretending to turn on her friends and sell them out.
(d) By acting as though she is possessed by the ghost of Umbridge's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Fred and George as a reaction to Umbridge's new position?
2. What does Harry find that he'd forgotten Sirius gave to him?
3. What room are the children forced into when they run from the Death Eaters in the Department of Mysteries?
4. Why is McGonagall taken to the infirmary?
5. Where does Harry find Sirius when he begins searching?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)