|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the centaurs end up taking Umbridge away?
(a) Because they want to kill all adult humans.
(b) Because she attacks them with magic.
(c) Because she won't stop talking.
(d) Because the children explain that she's a bad person.
2. Why is Harry determined to speak with Sirius after spying on Snape's memories?
(a) He needs Sirius' perspective on what really happened.
(b) He would like to find out if his father was always like that.
(c) He wants to yell at Sirius for being a jerk.
(d) He's concerned that his mother seemed to hate his father.
3. What do Hermione and Harry tell Ron to get him to stop talking about the Quidditch Cup match?
(a) About the promise to take care of Grawp.
(b) They all need to sneak out to Hogsmeade to meet Sirius.
(c) Umbridge is on the warpath and wants to take away his broom.
(d) That all his practicing has likely earned him poor grades on the exams.
4. What attracts the Thestrals to Harry and Hermione after their encounter with the centaurs?
(a) The noise of the centaurs' hooves.
(b) The smell of the blood.
(c) People that can see them.
(d) The magical after-effects of violence.
5. Where did Harry find the funds to finance Fred and George's joke shop?
(a) Betting in professional Quidditch matches.
(b) The money left to him from his parents.
(c) The Dursleys continue to put money into his bank account so he'll stay away.
(d) From his tournament winnings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hagrid save before escaping into the Forbidden Forest?
2. What happens when Umbridge learns of the newspaper article about Harry's encounter with Voldemort?
3. What is the favor Hagrid needs the children to do for him?
4. What does Draco swear to do when he meets Harry back at Hogwarts after the battle at the Ministry?
5. Why does Harry break into Umbridge's office after his career counseling session?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)