|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favor Hagrid needs the children to do for him?
(a) Maintain the truce with the centaurs.
(b) Take a message to Trelawney.
(c) Watch over his brother Grawp.
(d) Tend the Thestrils in the forest.
2. What causes McGonagall to fight with Umbridge during Harry's career counseling session?
(a) Umbridge insults McGonagall's counseling abilities.
(b) Umbridge states that Harry can never become an Auror.
(c) Umbridge keeps threatening Harry with expulsion.
(d) McGonagall is sick of having someone look over her shoulder.
3. What does Harry try to do when he realizes Sirius has disappeared through the archway?
(a) Kill all the Death Eaters.
(b) Follow him in.
(c) Convince his friends to follow Sirius.
(d) Break his wand.
4. Who does Hagrid save before escaping into the Forbidden Forest?
5. Where does Hermione lead Umbridge within the Forbidden Forest?
(a) To the spider king.
(b) To Grawp.
(c) To a carnivorous plant.
(d) To the centaurs.
6. What fact about Rita Skeeter does Hermione threaten to reveal?
(a) That Rita is an unregistered Animagus.
(b) Rita was born in a Muggle family.
(c) Rita once aided the Death Eaters in escaping from Aurors.
(d) Rita has a secret relationship with Professor Snape.
7. Where did Harry find the funds to finance Fred and George's joke shop?
(a) From his tournament winnings.
(b) Betting in professional Quidditch matches.
(c) The Dursleys continue to put money into his bank account so he'll stay away.
(d) The money left to him from his parents.
8. What do Moody, Tonks and Lupin tell the Dursleys before sending Harry home with them?
(a) That Harry is dangerous and should be treated carefully.
(b) That Harry is allowed to use his magic against them now.
(c) That Harry's last remaining relative besides them is dead.
(d) That if they mistreat Harry in any way, they will be held accountable.
9. What happens when Snape learns Harry has still been having the dreams about the hallway?
(a) He intensifies the training and Harry accidentally invades Snape's memories.
(b) He refuses to teach Harry any further since Harry won't apply what he's learning.
(c) He reports Harry's dreams to Dumbledore.
(d) He tells Harry he's a hopeless student that will never learn Occlumency.
10. What does Hermione advise Harry to do when she learns he is still dreaming about the hallway inside the Ministry?
(a) Tell Dumbledore immediately so he can warn the Ministry to protect what's inside.
(b) Speak to Snape about raising the intensity of his Occlumency training.
(c) Stop being a silly boy and wake himself up when he starts having the dream.
(d) Keep quiet about the dreams since he's supposed to be learning to stop them.
11. How do Hermione and Harry get into Umbridge's office to try to communicate with Sirius?
(a) The Room of Requirement creates a hallway into the office.
(b) Using Harry's invisibility cloak and knife.
(c) They stun everyone that sees them sneaking about.
(d) Filch lets them in by accident.
12. Why does Harry wish for death when Voldemort possesses him?
(a) He wants to destroy Voldemort any way he can.
(b) He thinks it's the only way to save his friends.
(c) He is alone in the world and can't handle it anymore.
(d) He is in so much pain and wants to be reunited with Sirius.
13. What happens to Sirius after he fights Bellatrix Lestrange?
(a) He falls backwards through the mysterious archway and disappears.
(b) He is caught by Ministry officials and taken to Azkaban.
(c) He is hit with an excruciatus curse and has to go to the hospital.
(d) He changes into a black dog and will not revert back.
14. Why does Harry suspect Kreacher has been up to mischief when the house elf finally reappears?
(a) Because the elf is always trying to sabotage the Order.
(b) Because the elf will not account for his time.
(c) Because Harry is suspicious of all house elves.
(d) Because Kreacher is in a good mood.
15. Why does Harry have an advantage when the Death Eaters surround him in the Department of Mysteries?
(a) Because he is so much smarter than they are.
(b) Because Dumbledore is on his way to meet them.
(c) Because he has the orb and they can't risk destroying it.
(d) Because his friends have their wands at the ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first clue something is not right when the children arrive at the Ministry of Magic?
2. What exam do Ron and Harry both do poorly on?
3. What causes Snape to leave Harry's Occlumency lesson after Umbridge is appointed Headmaster?
4. Who does Dumbledore appoint as the new Divination professor?
5. What happens to Umbridge when she returns to Hogwarts?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)