|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Dumbledore choose to teach Harry Occlumency?
(a) Professor Snape.
(b) Professor McGonagall.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) Mrs. Weasley.
2. Who does Hagrid save before escaping into the Forbidden Forest?
3. Who does Dumbledore appoint as the new Divination professor?
(a) Mundungus Fletcher.
(c) Mrs. Weasley.
4. What does Harry discover when he goes to the infirmary to tell McGonagall about his dream?
(a) She has been transferred to the hospital.
(b) McGonagall has been fired.
(c) Visiting hours are over and there is a large dog guarding the hallway.
(d) Umbridge has restricted visitors for McGonagall.
5. Who does Harry learn betrayed the D.A. to Umbridge?
(a) Neville Longbottom.
(b) Marietta Edgecomb.
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Ginny Weasley.
6. What is Umbridge's first action upon being named the new Headmaster of Hogwarts?
(a) Expelling several students for being cheeky.
(b) Appointing a new Divination teacher.
(c) Firing Hagrid and McGonagall.
(d) Forming an Inquisitorial Squad.
7. What happens to Umbridge when she returns to Hogwarts?
(a) She apologizes to the students and is forgiven.
(b) She is jeered out of the castle by the ghosts and students.
(c) She is forced to endure one of her own twisted detentions.
(d) She is interrogated by Dumbledore and then finally set free.
8. Why was Firenze banished by the other centaurs?
(a) For saving a human child that was lost in the Forbidden Forest.
(b) For agreeing to help Dumbledore.
(c) For becoming friends with Hagrid.
(d) For allying himself with Voldemort during the last war.
9. Why is Harry determined to speak with Sirius after spying on Snape's memories?
(a) He's concerned that his mother seemed to hate his father.
(b) He would like to find out if his father was always like that.
(c) He wants to yell at Sirius for being a jerk.
(d) He needs Sirius' perspective on what really happened.
10. What does Draco swear to do when he meets Harry back at Hogwarts after the battle at the Ministry?
(a) Help defeat Voldemort.
(b) Free his father from Azkaban.
(c) That he will have revenge on Harry for what happened to his father.
(d) Become Harry's best friend and mend his ways.
11. Which of Harry's friends is tortured when trying to help Harry?
(a) Hermione Granger.
(b) Neville Longbottom.
(c) Ron Weasley.
(d) Luna Lovegood.
12. What room are the children forced into when they run from the Death Eaters in the Department of Mysteries?
(a) The room with the three-headed dog.
(b) The room with the rotating doors.
(c) The room filled with floating keys.
(d) The room with the floating brains.
13. What do Fred and George announce when they publicly quit Hogwarts?
(a) That Umbridge is a silly old cow.
(b) The opening of their new joke shop.
(c) That they will return if any of their friends need them.
(d) The recommencing of D.A. practices in Hogsmeade.
14. What is the art of Occlumency that Harry must learn?
(a) Protecting the mind from dementor attacks.
(b) A new form of defensive magic that is highly restricted.
(c) Viewing the future using a special optical tool.
(d) Protecting the mind from magical intrusion.
15. What causes Snape to leave Harry's Occlumency lesson after Umbridge is appointed Headmaster?
(a) Umbridge sends a message demanding Snape submit to a truth serum.
(b) The snakes from Umbridge's bed are now in the girls' lavatory.
(c) A series of ominous noises from the Forbidden Forest.
(d) Malfoy interrupts to get help with a situation in the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sirius stress to Harry is the most important thing with Dumbledore gone from Hogwarts?
2. What keeps Hermione and Harry from being attacked by the centaurs?
3. What does Harry find that he'd forgotten Sirius gave to him?
4. What do Hermione and Harry tell Ron to get him to stop talking about the Quidditch Cup match?
5. How do the children find their way from the room with black doors to the room they need?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)