|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hagrid tell Hermione and Ron he suspects will happen to him shortly after the Quidditch Cup?
(a) He will be accused of a crime.
(b) He will be named leader of the giants.
(c) He will be sent on another mission.
(d) He will be fired.
2. Which of Harry's friends is tortured when trying to help Harry?
(a) Luna Lovegood.
(b) Hermione Granger.
(c) Ron Weasley.
(d) Neville Longbottom.
3. What happens to Umbridge when she returns to Hogwarts?
(a) She apologizes to the students and is forgiven.
(b) She is forced to endure one of her own twisted detentions.
(c) She is interrogated by Dumbledore and then finally set free.
(d) She is jeered out of the castle by the ghosts and students.
4. What causes Voldemort to finally materialize in the Ministry lobby?
(a) Dumbledore's absence.
(b) Hearing that the prophecy was destroyed.
(c) Bellatrix being defeated by Harry.
(d) Harry's being alone without friends to help him.
5. What does Hermione advise Harry to do when she learns he is still dreaming about the hallway inside the Ministry?
(a) Stop being a silly boy and wake himself up when he starts having the dream.
(b) Speak to Snape about raising the intensity of his Occlumency training.
(c) Keep quiet about the dreams since he's supposed to be learning to stop them.
(d) Tell Dumbledore immediately so he can warn the Ministry to protect what's inside.
6. Where does Harry find Sirius when he begins searching?
(a) Crumpled in a ball at Lucious Malfoy's feet.
(b) In the clearing at the center of the room.
(c) He doesn't find Sirius, it was a trick.
(d) In between two of the aisles.
7. What profession does Harry tell McGonagall he wants to pursue after Hogwarts?
(b) Quidditch Seeker.
(d) Dragon Tamer.
8. What does Harry discover when he goes to the infirmary to tell McGonagall about his dream?
(a) She has been transferred to the hospital.
(b) Visiting hours are over and there is a large dog guarding the hallway.
(c) McGonagall has been fired.
(d) Umbridge has restricted visitors for McGonagall.
9. What causes McGonagall to fight with Umbridge during Harry's career counseling session?
(a) Umbridge insults McGonagall's counseling abilities.
(b) McGonagall is sick of having someone look over her shoulder.
(c) Umbridge keeps threatening Harry with expulsion.
(d) Umbridge states that Harry can never become an Auror.
10. How do Hermione and Harry get into Umbridge's office to try to communicate with Sirius?
(a) The Room of Requirement creates a hallway into the office.
(b) Filch lets them in by accident.
(c) Using Harry's invisibility cloak and knife.
(d) They stun everyone that sees them sneaking about.
11. What keeps Voldemort from killing Harry with his death spell?
(a) Neville casts a counter-curse.
(b) A mirror reflects the spell back.
(c) A herd of centaurs join the fight.
(d) A statue leaps in front of Harry.
12. What is Umbridge's first action upon being named the new Headmaster of Hogwarts?
(a) Firing Hagrid and McGonagall.
(b) Appointing a new Divination teacher.
(c) Expelling several students for being cheeky.
(d) Forming an Inquisitorial Squad.
13. Who does Harry learn betrayed the D.A. to Umbridge?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
(b) Marietta Edgecomb.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
(d) Neville Longbottom.
14. What does Harry witness during his Astrology exam?
(a) Hermione's total meltdown from too much studying.
(b) A herd of centaurs sneaking onto the campus.
(c) Fred and George's last trick that was set to go off during exams.
(d) Umbridge and her followers attacking Hagrid.
15. Why wasn't Harry made a prefect?
(a) His friends were much more qualified.
(b) He isn't popular enough at Hogwarts.
(c) Dumbledore thought he had enough to worry about.
(d) Dumbledore didn't want to draw more attention to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is shocking about Harry's fight with Lestrange?
2. What two teachers are being targeted for dismissal by Umbridge?
3. What does Dumbledore do to get Harry out of trouble?
4. How do the children find their way from the room with black doors to the room they need?
5. What happens to the orb after Harry gives it to Neville?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)