|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fred and George announce when they publicly quit Hogwarts?
(a) The opening of their new joke shop.
(b) That they will return if any of their friends need them.
(c) That Umbridge is a silly old cow.
(d) The recommencing of D.A. practices in Hogsmeade.
2. What character does Dumbledore choose to teach Harry Occlumency?
(a) Professor McGonagall.
(b) Mrs. Weasley.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) Professor Snape.
3. What does Hagrid tell Hermione and Ron he suspects will happen to him shortly after the Quidditch Cup?
(a) He will be accused of a crime.
(b) He will be sent on another mission.
(c) He will be named leader of the giants.
(d) He will be fired.
4. Who does Hagrid save before escaping into the Forbidden Forest?
5. What happens to the orb after Harry gives it to Neville?
(a) Neville shatters it against a wall so no one can get it.
(b) It slips out of Neville's pocket and shatters.
(c) Bellatrix Lestrange attacks Neville and takes it.
(d) Neville takes it and flees the Ministry.
6. What happens when Snape learns Harry has still been having the dreams about the hallway?
(a) He refuses to teach Harry any further since Harry won't apply what he's learning.
(b) He tells Harry he's a hopeless student that will never learn Occlumency.
(c) He reports Harry's dreams to Dumbledore.
(d) He intensifies the training and Harry accidentally invades Snape's memories.
7. What do the children discover that caused Voldemort to be so ecstatic when Harry linked with him after his Occlumency lesson?
(a) The successful raid on the Department of Mysteries by Death Eaters.
(b) The escape of Death Eaters from Azkaban.
(c) The discovery of a missing component for a Dark Arts ritual to bring Voldemort back to full life.
(d) That Harry is still unable to block Voldemort from his mind.
8. What is the favor Hagrid needs the children to do for him?
(a) Tend the Thestrils in the forest.
(b) Take a message to Trelawney.
(c) Maintain the truce with the centaurs.
(d) Watch over his brother Grawp.
9. What does the Sunday Prophet say about Harry and Voldemort after the showdown at the Ministry?
(a) That Harrry was in league with Voldemort and should be arrested.
(b) The article redeems Harry's honor and confirms Voldemort's return.
(c) The article claims it's all a hoax and Harry is lying.
(d) Voldemort and Harry are destined to destroy one another.
10. What is the art of Occlumency that Harry must learn?
(a) A new form of defensive magic that is highly restricted.
(b) Protecting the mind from magical intrusion.
(c) Viewing the future using a special optical tool.
(d) Protecting the mind from dementor attacks.
11. What does Harry see in the Pensieve that disturbs him?
(a) His mother and Snape in a romantic situation.
(b) Snape pushing Harry's father around in their first year at Hogwarts.
(c) Snape in a meeting with Voldemort.
(d) His father bullying Snape when he was Harry's age.
12. How do the children find their way from the room with black doors to the room they need?
(a) They pull out the enchanted map and it redraws itself to match the Ministry.
(b) They use a marking spell to show where they've already been.
(c) Hermione uses a piece of plain chalk to mark the walls and their progress.
(d) They hear Sirius screaming and follow the sound.
13. Why is Harry exasperated with Cho after their first date?
(a) Because it ends with her leaving in tears.
(b) Because she doesn't really seem to be interested in Harry.
(c) Because she insists on paying for half of everything.
(d) Because she only talks about girly subjects Harry doesn't identify with.
14. What profession does Harry tell McGonagall he wants to pursue after Hogwarts?
(a) Quidditch Seeker.
(b) Dragon Tamer.
15. Why do the centaurs end up taking Umbridge away?
(a) Because they want to kill all adult humans.
(b) Because she won't stop talking.
(c) Because she attacks them with magic.
(d) Because the children explain that she's a bad person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry about Snape while explaining the events of the past months?
2. What does Harry discover when he goes to the infirmary to tell McGonagall about his dream?
3. What D.A. student shows the greatest improvement in the wake of the Death Eaters' escape?
4. Why is McGonagall taken to the infirmary?
5. Why does Nearly Headless Nick tell Harry he's not likely to see Sirius as a ghost?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)