|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37 "The Lost Prophecy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What official is unexpectedly present when Harry is caught holding meetings of the D.A.?
(a) Lucious Malfoy.
(b) Professor Umbridge.
(c) Arthur Weasley.
(d) Minister Fudge.
2. What is the response of the general Hogwarts population to Fred and George's leave-taking?
(a) The students begin engaging in more mischief than usual.
(b) Criminal behavior is on the rise at Hogwarts and Professors are being attacked.
(c) While they admire the Weasleys, they are still afraid of Umbridge.
(d) There is a petition circulating to forcibly remove Umbridge as Headmaster.
3. What macabre punishment does Umbridge assign to Harry as part of his detention?
(a) To write "I am a foul liar" on every blackboard at Hogwarts.
(b) To clean the floors of Umbridge's classroom with a cleaner that causes his skin to break out in boils.
(c) To torment house elves by taunting them with articles of clothing that they cannot have.
(d) To write "I must not tell lies" with an enchanted pen that carves the words into his flesh.
4. Harry is dismayed to learn that which other Hogwarts student was made a prefect?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
(b) Gregory Goyle.
(c) Vincent Crabbe.
(d) Moaning Myrtle.
5. According to Dumbledore, how many people besides Sirius suffered permanent injuries in the fight against the Death Eaters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the current leader of the giants of great concern to Dumbledore?
2. How do Hermione and Harry get into Umbridge's office to try to communicate with Sirius?
3. At the last D.A. meeting before the holidays, why does Cho break down while talking to Harry?
4. What does Ron express an interest in becoming once he's graduated from Hogwarts?
5. What is the correct address for Chapter Four's location?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)