|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37 "The Lost Prophecy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ginny chastise Harry when they sit down to eat over the holidays?
(a) Because he isn't moving on his feelings for Cho and it's painfully obvious he should.
(b) Because he is putting the entire Order in danger by remaining at the headquarters.
(c) Because he promised he would give her lessons to make her a better Seeker.
(d) Because he hasn't talked to her and she's the only other person that's been possessed by Voldemort.
2. What is put into Dumbledore's Pensieve before the first Occlumency lesson?
(a) A drop of gryphon blood.
(b) Harry's memories of his family.
(c) Some of Snape's memories.
(d) A family portrait of the Weasleys.
3. Where does Hermione lead Umbridge within the Forbidden Forest?
(a) To Grawp.
(b) To the centaurs.
(c) To the spider king.
(d) To a carnivorous plant.
4. What accusation from Filch does Cho defend Harry against?
(a) Cheating in Potions.
(b) Sneaking into Hogsmeade.
(c) Sneaking into the girls' dormitory.
(d) That he was buying Dungbombs.
5. Just before leaving for the holidays, who does Harry dream is attacked by a giant snake?
(a) Professor Snape.
(b) Mrs. Weasley.
(c) Arthur Weasley.
(d) Aunt Petunia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the correct address for Chapter Four's location?
2. Why does Harry break into Umbridge's office after his career counseling session?
3. What name do the children choose for the new club teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts?
4. Why is Harry secretly upset in Chapter 9?
5. What does Dumbledore do to get Harry out of trouble?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)