|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 "Out of the Fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just before leaving for the holidays, who does Harry dream is attacked by a giant snake?
(a) Aunt Petunia.
(b) Mrs. Weasley.
(c) Arthur Weasley.
(d) Professor Snape.
2. What causes McGonagall to fight with Umbridge during Harry's career counseling session?
(a) Umbridge keeps threatening Harry with expulsion.
(b) Umbridge states that Harry can never become an Auror.
(c) Umbridge insults McGonagall's counseling abilities.
(d) McGonagall is sick of having someone look over her shoulder.
3. What character awakens Harry from his dream about the long corridor?
4. Why did Harry's friends neglect to respond to his letters?
(a) They were tired of him whining about his problems and wanted a break.
(b) Dumbledore was worried their messages would be intercepted.
(c) Hedwig wasn't able to deliver Harry's letters because of the Ministry of Magic.
(d) The Dursleys stole the letters that Hedwig was bringing back to Harry.
5. What does Harry discover about the pain he feels in his scar on occasion?
(a) It hurts whenever someone tries to cast a dark spell on him.
(b) Whenever he is under duress, it starts to burn.
(c) It hurts when he thinks about painful memories, particularly of his parents.
(d) It occurs when he is linked to Voldemort's moods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Harry tell McGonagall he wants to pursue after Hogwarts?
2. During the holiday break, what does Harry want to do to ensure the safety of his friends?
3. What does Harry see in the Pensieve that disturbs him?
4. What post is Professor Umbridge appointed to by the Ministry of Magic?
5. Who does Hagrid save before escaping into the Forbidden Forest?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)