|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 "Out of the Fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favor Hagrid needs the children to do for him?
(a) Take a message to Trelawney.
(b) Maintain the truce with the centaurs.
(c) Tend the Thestrils in the forest.
(d) Watch over his brother Grawp.
2. What favor does Hermione ask Harry to do for the Hogwarts students?
(a) Teach the students a different version of Defense Against the Dark Arts.
(b) Stop talking about Voldemort and scaring the students.
(c) Stop bragging all the time about his exploits.
(d) Get along with Umbridge so that Minister Fudge will be less suspicious of Dumbledore.
3. What is the art of Occlumency that Harry must learn?
(a) Viewing the future using a special optical tool.
(b) A new form of defensive magic that is highly restricted.
(c) Protecting the mind from magical intrusion.
(d) Protecting the mind from dementor attacks.
4. Who does Harry learn betrayed the D.A. to Umbridge?
(a) Marietta Edgecomb.
(b) Neville Longbottom.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
(d) Draco Malfoy.
5. What is the correct address for Chapter Four's location?
(a) Number Twelve, Knockturn Alley.
(b) Number Eleven, Wizarding Row.
(c) Number Thirteen, Diagon Alley.
(d) Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry when they speak after the hearing?
2. What profession does Harry tell McGonagall he wants to pursue after Hogwarts?
3. Why is McGonagall taken to the infirmary?
4. What takes Hermione and Harry away from watching the Quidditch Cup match?
5. What is Firenze's opinion of the human approach to Divination?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)