|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 "Out of the Fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Umbridge's first action upon being named the new Headmaster of Hogwarts?
(a) Firing Hagrid and McGonagall.
(b) Forming an Inquisitorial Squad.
(c) Expelling several students for being cheeky.
(d) Appointing a new Divination teacher.
2. What do the members of the Order realize while exchanging gifts?
(a) That Kreacher has been absent for some time.
(b) That Hermione doesn't celebrate Christmas and is offended by the holiday.
(c) That Harry has bought them each overpriced gifts to alleviate his sense of guilt.
(d) That Mrs. Weasley has knit socks instead of sweaters.
3. What is the correct address for Chapter Four's location?
(a) Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
(b) Number Thirteen, Diagon Alley.
(c) Number Eleven, Wizarding Row.
(d) Number Twelve, Knockturn Alley.
4. Where does the action of Chapter 1 take place?
(c) Little Whinging.
5. What does the boggart reveal about Mrs. Weasley?
(a) She is acting as a spy under Voldemort's influence.
(b) She was Lily Potter's best friend and misses her terribly.
(c) She is worried her family will die fighting Voldemort.
(d) Her children are not all biologically hers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sirius the happiest Harry has ever seen during the holidays?
2. What disturbing information do the children learn by eavesdropping on the adults at the hospital?
3. Why do George and Fred keep taking things they find in the Black House?
4. What makes Aunt Petunia decide Harry must be allowed to stay?
5. What final cautionary advice does Hermione give Hagrid before leaving?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)