|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Snape's Worst Memory".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry refuse the beverage Umbridge offers him when she summons him after being named Headmaster?
(a) He thinks it may have a truth serum in it.
(b) He is allergic to chamomile.
(c) He is afraid of anything she gives him after the enchanted pen.
(d) He is stubborn and has poor manners.
2. To whom does Harry write letters at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Dumbledore, Hagrid and Hermione.
(b) Ron, Hermione, and Sirius.
(c) Ron, Dumbledore and Hagrid.
(d) Hermione, Sirius and Dumbledore.
3. What prevents Hagrid from making good progress towards achieving his mission?
(a) A group of pixies declares war on him.
(b) A group of Death Eaters that chase him for months.
(c) He breaks his leg while rock-climbing.
(d) The death of the giants' leader.
4. How long does Harry wait for news after sending his letters?
(a) Six days.
(b) One week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
5. What causes a slight shifting in students' attitudes toward Harry?
(a) A newspaper article declaring that Harry is right.
(b) The murder of a Ministry employee.
(c) The escape of Death Eaters from Azkaban.
(d) Sightings of Voldemort along Diagon Alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sirius end up escorting Ron, Harry and Hermione to the train station?
2. At the end of Chapter Six, what dampens Harry's mood?
3. What causes Snape to leave Harry's Occlumency lesson after Umbridge is appointed Headmaster?
4. Why doesn't Harry end up sitting with Ron and Hermione on the train?
5. What official is unexpectedly present when Harry is caught holding meetings of the D.A.?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)