|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Snape's Worst Memory".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two characters witnessed Harry's Patronus Charm?
(a) Aunt Petunia and Ms. Figg.
(b) Dudley and Ms. Figg.
(c) Uncle Vernon and Dudley.
(d) Dudley and Hermione.
2. What one piece of good news do the main characters learn after being fiercely disciplined for attacking Malfoy?
(a) Sirius has been pardoned for his crimes.
(b) Umbridge has been fired.
(c) Hagrid has returned.
(d) The Weasleys have won the lottery.
3. What makes Aunt Petunia decide Harry must be allowed to stay?
(a) A formal request from the Ministry of Magic.
(b) An owl from Dumbledore reminding her why Harry's mother died.
(c) A Howler which says "Remember my last, Petunia".
(d) A visit from Hagrid.
4. Harry is surprised by the number of students that come to the first meeting; how many showed up?
(a) Seventeen students.
(b) Thirty-two students.
(c) Twenty-five students.
(d) Forty-one students.
5. What do Sirius and Mrs. Weasley argue about in Chapter Five?
(a) Whether Harry should be given more information about Voldemort.
(b) Whether Sirius should be allowed to leave the Order's Headquarters.
(c) Whether Harry should attend Hogwarts the coming year.
(d) Whether Harry is old enough to stay up with the adults.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry arrive late to his hearing?
2. What happens when Snape learns Harry has still been having the dreams about the hallway?
3. Why was Firenze banished by the other centaurs?
4. What fact about Rita Skeeter does Hermione threaten to reveal?
5. What do Fred and George as a reaction to Umbridge's new position?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)