|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 "The Eye of the Snake".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Hermione ask Harry to do for the Hogwarts students?
(a) Stop bragging all the time about his exploits.
(b) Get along with Umbridge so that Minister Fudge will be less suspicious of Dumbledore.
(c) Stop talking about Voldemort and scaring the students.
(d) Teach the students a different version of Defense Against the Dark Arts.
2. Why doesn't Harry end up sitting with Ron and Hermione on the train?
(a) They have to go to the prefects' car for instructions.
(b) They have a quarrel while boarding and leave him by himself.
(c) Luna Lovegood corners him to speak privately about occlumency.
(d) He wants to spend some time alone planning for the coming year.
3. What travel method was used to escort Harry from the Dursleys' home to the Order of the Phoenix?
(a) Floo Powder.
(c) Magic Car.
4. What explanation does Hagrid give for his extended absence?
(a) He was on vacation with his new love, Madame Maxime.
(b) He was gone because he was poisoned by a large spider over the summer and needed time to recover.
(c) He was visiting the mountains to make sure Norbert was well cared for.
(d) He was in the mountains speaking to the giants for Dumbledore.
5. What do Sirius and Mrs. Weasley argue about in Chapter Five?
(a) Whether Sirius should be allowed to leave the Order's Headquarters.
(b) Whether Harry should be given more information about Voldemort.
(c) Whether Harry should attend Hogwarts the coming year.
(d) Whether Harry is old enough to stay up with the adults.
Short Answer Questions
1. What final cautionary advice does Hermione give Hagrid before leaving?
2. Why is it difficult for Harry to summon his Patronus Charm?
3. Where does Hermione come up with the plan to alert Dumbledore's Army members of their meeting schedule?
4. What does Umbridge taunt Snape about when she sits in on his Potions class?
5. Why does Harry get into a fight with Seamus Finnigan?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)