|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 "The Eye of the Snake".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry when they speak after the hearing?
(a) They don't speak. Dumbledore leaves without even looking at Harry.
(b) That he needs to guard carefully against trickery from the Ministry.
(c) The dark times ahead will require vigilance against false friends.
(d) That he will need Harry's assistance this year to protect the students at Hogwarts.
2. What final cautionary advice does Hermione give Hagrid before leaving?
(a) Be careful at the Hog's Head Tavern because there are spies there.
(b) A new type of creature rumored to be lurking in the Forbidden Forest may be dangerous.
(c) To tone down his lessons because Umbridge may not approve of his curriculum.
(d) Umbridge will not like him if she learns he is part-giant.
3. What space does Harry discover that is perfect for D.A. meetings?
(a) Dumbledore's office.
(b) A small cabin in the Forbidden Forest.
(c) The Divination classroom.
(d) The Room of Requirement.
4. Where is the first informational meeting of the Defense Against the Dark Arts club held?
(a) The Hog's Head.
(b) The school library.
(c) Forbidden Forest.
(d) Hagrid's shack.
5. What person was in disguise watching the children during their first meeting of Dumbledore's Army?
(a) Mrs. Figg.
(c) Professor McGonagall.
(d) Mundungus Fletcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McGonagall tell Harry to watch out for?
2. What prevents Hagrid from making good progress towards achieving his mission?
3. What macabre punishment does Umbridge assign to Harry as part of his detention?
4. What do Harry and friends see in the flames while speaking with Sirius that alarms them?
5. Why is the current leader of the giants of great concern to Dumbledore?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)