|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Detention with Dolores" | Chapter 14 "Percy and Padfoot".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accusation from Filch does Cho defend Harry against?
(a) Sneaking into Hogsmeade.
(b) Cheating in Potions.
(c) That he was buying Dungbombs.
(d) Sneaking into the girls' dormitory.
2. Who appears unexpectedly during the hearing to come to Harry's aid?
(a) Albus Dumbledore.
(b) Mrs. Weasley.
(c) Sirius Black.
3. Why is Minister Fudge trying to undermine Dumbledore in the wizarding community?
(a) He is secretly a Death Eater in Lucius Malfoy's employ.
(b) They are old rivals from when they attended Hogwarts together.
(c) He wants greater control at Hogwarts to influence the students.
(d) He is afraid Dumbledore will try to overthrow him.
4. What do Sirius and Mrs. Weasley argue about in Chapter Five?
(a) Whether Harry should be given more information about Voldemort.
(b) Whether Harry should attend Hogwarts the coming year.
(c) Whether Harry is old enough to stay up with the adults.
(d) Whether Sirius should be allowed to leave the Order's Headquarters.
5. Where does the action of Chapter 1 take place?
(c) Little Whinging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boggart reveal about Mrs. Weasley?
2. What is the correct address for Chapter Four's location?
3. Why does Harry fight with Professor Umbridge during the Defense Against the Dark Arts class?
4. What was Ms. Figg assigned to do in Little Whinging?
5. At the end of Chapter Six, what dampens Harry's mood?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)