|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Detention with Dolores" | Chapter 14 "Percy and Padfoot".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult for Harry to summon his Patronus Charm?
(a) Because he doesn't want to save his cousin.
(b) Because he is so sad.
(c) Because he doesn't study enough.
(d) Because his wand is broken.
2. What is the correct address for Chapter Four's location?
(a) Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
(b) Number Thirteen, Diagon Alley.
(c) Number Eleven, Wizarding Row.
(d) Number Twelve, Knockturn Alley.
3. What special device do Harry and Mr. Weasley use to enter the building for Harry's disciplinary hearing?
(a) A magical "broken" phone booth.
(b) A shrinking door.
(c) The newest Nimbus broomstick.
(d) Floo powder.
4. What makes Aunt Petunia decide Harry must be allowed to stay?
(a) A visit from Hagrid.
(b) An owl from Dumbledore reminding her why Harry's mother died.
(c) A formal request from the Ministry of Magic.
(d) A Howler which says "Remember my last, Petunia".
5. Why do George and Fred keep taking things they find in the Black House?
(a) They think the items might be useful in starting their joke shop.
(b) They want to destroy anything that might be associated with the Dark Arts.
(c) They need decorations for their room at Hogwarts.
(d) They intend to sell them on Diagon Alley for pocket change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ms. Figg assigned to do in Little Whinging?
2. What does the Sorting Hat do in Chapter 11 that is unusual?
3. How long does Harry wait for news after sending his letters?
4. Why is Minister Fudge trying to undermine Dumbledore in the wizarding community?
5. What two characters witnessed Harry's Patronus Charm?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)