|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "The Woes of Mrs. Weasley" | Chapter 10 "Luna Lovegood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Harry's friends neglect to respond to his letters?
(a) They were tired of him whining about his problems and wanted a break.
(b) Dumbledore was worried their messages would be intercepted.
(c) Hedwig wasn't able to deliver Harry's letters because of the Ministry of Magic.
(d) The Dursleys stole the letters that Hedwig was bringing back to Harry.
2. To whom does Harry write letters at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Ron, Dumbledore and Hagrid.
(b) Ron, Hermione, and Sirius.
(c) Hermione, Sirius and Dumbledore.
(d) Dumbledore, Hagrid and Hermione.
3. Why is it difficult for Harry to summon his Patronus Charm?
(a) Because he doesn't want to save his cousin.
(b) Because he is so sad.
(c) Because he doesn't study enough.
(d) Because his wand is broken.
4. What makes Aunt Petunia decide Harry must be allowed to stay?
(a) A visit from Hagrid.
(b) An owl from Dumbledore reminding her why Harry's mother died.
(c) A Howler which says "Remember my last, Petunia".
(d) A formal request from the Ministry of Magic.
5. How long does Harry wait for news after sending his letters?
(a) One week.
(b) Three days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry arrive late to his hearing?
2. What is the correct address for Chapter Four's location?
3. Why did Percy have a falling out with his parents?
4. Why is Minister Fudge trying to undermine Dumbledore in the wizarding community?
5. What suspicious character is Minister Fudge talking to when Harry leaves his hearing?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)