|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "The Woes of Mrs. Weasley" | Chapter 10 "Luna Lovegood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the correct address for Chapter Four's location?
(a) Number Thirteen, Diagon Alley.
(b) Number Eleven, Wizarding Row.
(c) Number Twelve, Knockturn Alley.
(d) Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
2. Why doesn't Harry end up sitting with Ron and Hermione on the train?
(a) Luna Lovegood corners him to speak privately about occlumency.
(b) They have a quarrel while boarding and leave him by himself.
(c) They have to go to the prefects' car for instructions.
(d) He wants to spend some time alone planning for the coming year.
3. Why does Sirius end up escorting Ron, Harry and Hermione to the train station?
(a) The assigned guard fails to report for duty.
(b) Threats against Harry's life have been received at Hogwarts.
(c) He wants an opportunity to rebel against Mrs. Weasley and all her rules.
(d) He wants an opportunity to stretch his legs after being cooped up inside.
4. What does the boggart reveal about Mrs. Weasley?
(a) She is acting as a spy under Voldemort's influence.
(b) She is worried her family will die fighting Voldemort.
(c) She was Lily Potter's best friend and misses her terribly.
(d) Her children are not all biologically hers.
5. What seems strange about Harry facing the Wizengamot?
(a) Underage magic would usually only merit a small disciplinary hearing.
(b) The Wizengamot has not been convened in over 100 years.
(c) Several of them are convicted Death Eaters.
(d) They're all taking photos of him throughout the hearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the action of Chapter 1 take place?
2. What travel method was used to escort Harry from the Dursleys' home to the Order of the Phoenix?
3. How long does Harry wait for news after sending his letters?
4. What two characters witnessed Harry's Patronus Charm?
5. At the end of Chapter Six, what dampens Harry's mood?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)