|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 "Fight and Flight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hagrid learn about his mother on his trip?
(a) She tried for years to find him to reconcile their relationship.
(b) She remarried and had two other children.
(c) She died several years earlier.
(d) She became leader of the giants.
2. Where did Harry find the funds to finance Fred and George's joke shop?
(a) The Dursleys continue to put money into his bank account so he'll stay away.
(b) From his tournament winnings.
(c) Betting in professional Quidditch matches.
(d) The money left to him from his parents.
3. Why does Mrs. Weasley shout at her husband while visiting him in the hospital?
(a) He has been experimenting with the Dark Arts to better protect his family.
(b) Because he is trying to sneak out of the hospital to protect his family.
(c) Because he accepted Muggle-style stitches to try to make his wound heal faster.
(d) He has been eating food not on the hospital's approved diet menu.
4. What accusation from Filch does Cho defend Harry against?
(a) Sneaking into Hogsmeade.
(b) Cheating in Potions.
(c) That he was buying Dungbombs.
(d) Sneaking into the girls' dormitory.
5. What does Umbridge demand from Snape in order to interrogate Harry?
(a) That Snape help her torture Harry.
(b) A bottle of truth potion.
(c) A dark arts device hidden in the dungeon.
(d) A potion to make Harry believe she is his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems strange about Harry facing the Wizengamot?
2. What suspicious character is Minister Fudge talking to when Harry leaves his hearing?
3. Why does Ginny chastise Harry when they sit down to eat over the holidays?
4. How do Hermione and Harry get into Umbridge's office to try to communicate with Sirius?
5. What D.A. student shows the greatest improvement in the wake of the Death Eaters' escape?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)