|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 "Educational Decree Number Twenty-four".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boggart reveal about Mrs. Weasley?
(a) She was Lily Potter's best friend and misses her terribly.
(b) She is worried her family will die fighting Voldemort.
(c) She is acting as a spy under Voldemort's influence.
(d) Her children are not all biologically hers.
2. What travel method was used to escort Harry from the Dursleys' home to the Order of the Phoenix?
(a) Floo Powder.
(d) Magic Car.
3. Why did Harry's friends neglect to respond to his letters?
(a) Dumbledore was worried their messages would be intercepted.
(b) Hedwig wasn't able to deliver Harry's letters because of the Ministry of Magic.
(c) They were tired of him whining about his problems and wanted a break.
(d) The Dursleys stole the letters that Hedwig was bringing back to Harry.
4. Where does Harry have to travel in Chapter 7?
(c) The Ministry of Magic.
5. In Chapter 13, what secret of Ron's does Harry learn?
(a) That Ron is thinking of leaving Hogwarts to pursue professional football.
(b) Ron has secretly been practicing to become the new Gryffindor Seeker.
(c) Ron has been cheating in Occlumency.
(d) Ron is secretly in love with Hermione.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems strange about Harry facing the Wizengamot?
2. What accusation from Filch does Cho defend Harry against?
3. Why do Harry and friends advise Sirius against coming to visit them disguised as a black dog?
4. What does Umbridge taunt Snape about when she sits in on his Potions class?
5. What does Dumbledore tell Harry when they speak after the hearing?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)