|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "The Beetle at Bay".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two teachers are being targeted for dismissal by Umbridge?
(a) Snape and McGonagall.
(b) Dumbledore and Snape.
(c) Trelawney and McGonagall.
(d) Hagrid and Trelawney.
2. Why does Harry arrive late to his hearing?
(a) The shrinking door will not allow them to enter.
(b) He gets up late in the morning.
(c) They have to run from dementors.
(d) The time and location are changed without notice.
3. After learning of the attack on Mr. Weasley, why does Dumbledore send former Headmaster paintings to search for him?
(a) Because the paintings are more trustworthy than the Order of the Phoenix.
(b) Because he is too afraid of Voldemort to go look himself.
(c) Because it doesn't matter if something attacks a painting since they're already dead.
(d) Because the paintings can appear in any frame that bears their name.
4. In Chapter 13, what secret of Ron's does Harry learn?
(a) That Ron is thinking of leaving Hogwarts to pursue professional football.
(b) Ron is secretly in love with Hermione.
(c) Ron has secretly been practicing to become the new Gryffindor Seeker.
(d) Ron has been cheating in Occlumency.
5. What character awakens Harry from his dream about the long corridor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry discover about the pain he feels in his scar on occasion?
2. What macabre punishment does Umbridge assign to Harry as part of his detention?
3. What fact about Rita Skeeter does Hermione threaten to reveal?
4. What do the children discover that caused Voldemort to be so ecstatic when Harry linked with him after his Occlumency lesson?
5. What does Cho Chang tell Harry at the end of Chapter 18 that makes him secretly happy?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)