|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "The Beetle at Bay".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, Hermione chastises Fred and George for a new product they have developed and are testing on first-year students. What product are they testing on the first-years?
(a) Candies that will change one's appearance to help cheat on tests.
(b) A drink that will cause students to belch blue smoke after ingesting it.
(c) A potion that will temporarily make a student twice as smart.
(d) Sickness-inducing candies.
2. Who appears unexpectedly during the hearing to come to Harry's aid?
(b) Mrs. Weasley.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) Albus Dumbledore.
3. What two teachers are being targeted for dismissal by Umbridge?
(a) Dumbledore and Snape.
(b) Trelawney and McGonagall.
(c) Snape and McGonagall.
(d) Hagrid and Trelawney.
4. What special device do Harry and Mr. Weasley use to enter the building for Harry's disciplinary hearing?
(a) A magical "broken" phone booth.
(b) A shrinking door.
(c) Floo powder.
(d) The newest Nimbus broomstick.
5. What character awakens Harry from his dream about the long corridor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What accusation from Filch does Cho defend Harry against?
2. Where does Harry have to travel in Chapter 7?
3. Why are the children forced to wait for news, rather than being allowed to rush straight to the hospital to see Mr. Weasley?
4. Why does Hermione begin to question whether it's a good idea to meet in their secret club?
5. After learning of the attack on Mr. Weasley, why does Dumbledore send former Headmaster paintings to search for him?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)