|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "The Beetle at Bay".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What D.A. student shows the greatest improvement in the wake of the Death Eaters' escape?
(a) Neville Longbottom.
(b) Ginny Weasley.
(c) Hermione Granger.
(d) Cho Chang.
2. Where are the children sent to wait for more news about Mr. Weasley's condition after his attack?
(a) Little Whinging.
(b) Diagon Alley.
(c) A safehouse in Hogsmeade.
(d) Sirius' house.
3. After learning of the attack on Mr. Weasley, why does Dumbledore send former Headmaster paintings to search for him?
(a) Because he is too afraid of Voldemort to go look himself.
(b) Because the paintings can appear in any frame that bears their name.
(c) Because the paintings are more trustworthy than the Order of the Phoenix.
(d) Because it doesn't matter if something attacks a painting since they're already dead.
4. What happens when Dumbledore looks Harry in the face for the first time since the hearing?
(a) Harry breaks down and cries because he has missed his mentor.
(b) Harry is overwhelmed by the desire to attack him and nearly loses control.
(c) Voldemort takes control of Harry and he attacks Dumbledore.
(d) Harry yells at Dumbledore for ignoring him all this time.
5. In Chapter 13, Hermione chastises Fred and George for a new product they have developed and are testing on first-year students. What product are they testing on the first-years?
(a) A drink that will cause students to belch blue smoke after ingesting it.
(b) Sickness-inducing candies.
(c) Candies that will change one's appearance to help cheat on tests.
(d) A potion that will temporarily make a student twice as smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what secret of Ron's does Harry learn?
2. What two teachers are being targeted for dismissal by Umbridge?
3. What seems strange about Harry facing the Wizengamot?
4. What special device do Harry and Mr. Weasley use to enter the building for Harry's disciplinary hearing?
5. What causes a slight shifting in students' attitudes toward Harry?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)