|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 "O.W.L.S".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hermione and Harry tell Ron to get him to stop talking about the Quidditch Cup match?
(a) They all need to sneak out to Hogsmeade to meet Sirius.
(b) That all his practicing has likely earned him poor grades on the exams.
(c) Umbridge is on the warpath and wants to take away his broom.
(d) About the promise to take care of Grawp.
2. What does Harry see when he daydreams during his History of Magic exam?
(a) Himself kneeling before Voldemort inside the Department of Mysteries.
(b) Mr. Weasley being attacked again.
(c) Sirius being tortured by Harry.
(d) Dumbledore and Voldemort in an arcane duel.
3. Harry is surprised by the number of students that come to the first meeting; how many showed up?
(a) Thirty-two students.
(b) Forty-one students.
(c) Twenty-five students.
(d) Seventeen students.
4. Why is Sirius the happiest Harry has ever seen during the holidays?
(a) Because he has a house full of friends.
(b) Because he is able to go out in public without fear of being caught.
(c) Because he learns he will be offered a full pardon by the Ministry.
(d) Because he missed spending time with Harry.
5. What does Harry witness during his Astrology exam?
(a) Fred and George's last trick that was set to go off during exams.
(b) Umbridge and her followers attacking Hagrid.
(c) A herd of centaurs sneaking onto the campus.
(d) Hermione's total meltdown from too much studying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Hermione ask Harry to do for the Hogwarts students?
2. During the holiday break, what does Harry want to do to ensure the safety of his friends?
3. What name do the children choose for the new club teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts?
4. Why is McGonagall taken to the infirmary?
5. What does Harry do to earn another week of detention with Professor Umbridge?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)