|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 "O.W.L.S".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Hermione ask Harry to do for the Hogwarts students?
(a) Stop bragging all the time about his exploits.
(b) Teach the students a different version of Defense Against the Dark Arts.
(c) Get along with Umbridge so that Minister Fudge will be less suspicious of Dumbledore.
(d) Stop talking about Voldemort and scaring the students.
2. During the holiday break, what does Harry want to do to ensure the safety of his friends?
(a) Give himself up to Voldemort so he'll stop attacking Harry's friends.
(b) Begin studying the Dark Arts so that he'll be in a better position to fight Voldemort.
(c) Return to the Dursley household for the holiday.
(d) Set up reinforcements at the Order headquarters.
3. Who do the children run into while visiting their former professor at the hospital mental ward?
(a) Bellatrix LeStrange.
(b) Professor McGonagall.
(c) Neville Longbottom.
(d) Cho Chang.
4. Why does Mrs. Weasley shout at her husband while visiting him in the hospital?
(a) He has been eating food not on the hospital's approved diet menu.
(b) He has been experimenting with the Dark Arts to better protect his family.
(c) Because he is trying to sneak out of the hospital to protect his family.
(d) Because he accepted Muggle-style stitches to try to make his wound heal faster.
5. What post is Professor Umbridge appointed to by the Ministry of Magic?
(a) Assistant Minister of Magic.
(b) Divination Professor.
(c) Headmistress of Hogwarts.
(d) Hogwarts' High Inquisitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ginny chastise Harry when they sit down to eat over the holidays?
2. Why is McGonagall taken to the infirmary?
3. What exam do Ron and Harry both do poorly on?
4. What does Harry do to earn another week of detention with Professor Umbridge?
5. What name do the children choose for the new club teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)