Chapter 1 "Dudley Demented" | Chapter 2 "A Peck of Owls"
1. Where does the action of Chapter 1 take place?
(a) Little Whinging.
2. Why is it difficult for Harry to summon his Patronus Charm?
(a) Because he is so sad.
(b) Because he doesn't want to save his cousin.
(c) Because he doesn't study enough.
(d) Because his wand is broken.
3. What two characters witnessed Harry's Patronus Charm?
(a) Uncle Vernon and Dudley.
(b) Dudley and Ms. Figg.
(c) Dudley and Hermione.
(d) Aunt Petunia and Ms. Figg.
4. What was Ms. Figg assigned to do in Little Whinging?
(a) Study muggle behavior for the Ministry of Magic.
(b) Spy on Harry for Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(c) Make sure the Dursleys treated Harry well.
(d) Watch over Harry and prevent him from doing magic.
5. How many owls did Harry receive after returning home from the dementor attack?
6. What makes Aunt Petunia decide Harry must be allowed to stay?
(a) A visit from Hagrid.
(b) A formal request from the Ministry of Magic.
(c) A Howler which says "Remember my last, Petunia".
(d) An owl from Dumbledore reminding her why Harry's mother died.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 7,701 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)