Chapter 1 "Dudley Demented" | Chapter 2 "A Peck of Owls"
1. Where does the action of Chapter 1 take place?
(c) Little Whinging.
2. Why is it difficult for Harry to summon his Patronus Charm?
(a) Because he doesn't study enough.
(b) Because he doesn't want to save his cousin.
(c) Because his wand is broken.
(d) Because he is so sad.
3. What two characters witnessed Harry's Patronus Charm?
(a) Uncle Vernon and Dudley.
(b) Dudley and Hermione.
(c) Dudley and Ms. Figg.
(d) Aunt Petunia and Ms. Figg.
4. What was Ms. Figg assigned to do in Little Whinging?
(a) Make sure the Dursleys treated Harry well.
(b) Spy on Harry for Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
(c) Watch over Harry and prevent him from doing magic.
(d) Study muggle behavior for the Ministry of Magic.
5. How many owls did Harry receive after returning home from the dementor attack?
6. What makes Aunt Petunia decide Harry must be allowed to stay?
(a) An owl from Dumbledore reminding her why Harry's mother died.
(b) A Howler which says "Remember my last, Petunia".
(c) A formal request from the Ministry of Magic.
(d) A visit from Hagrid.
This section contains 7,701 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)