|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry give Albus a permission form to go to at the start of his third year at Hogwarts in Act I, Scene 4?
(b) Godric's Hollow.
(c) The Great Hall.
(d) King's Cross.
2. What does Scorpius offer to Rose when she comes to his compartment in Act I, Scene 3?
(a) Pumpkin Pasties.
(b) Sneezy Snots.
(c) Fizzing Whizbees.
3. How many years does Hermione say it has been since the wizarding world has defeated Voldemort at the Battle of Hogwarts in Act I, Scene 12?
4. Who is competing from Durmstrang at the Triwizard Tournament in Act II, Scene 7?
(a) Ludo Bagman.
(b) Amos Diggory.
(c) Viktor Krazy Krum.
(d) Severus Snape.
5. What does Delphi present to Albus and Scorpius in paper bags in Act II, Scene 4?
(a) Hogwarts robes.
(b) Xenon robes.
(c) Gryffin robes.
(d) Durmstrang robes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Harry refer to as "probably the bravest man I ever knew" in Act I, Scene 2?
2. How frequently does Harry say he and his wife wrote to James while he was away at school last year in Act I, Scene 1?
3. Between what platforms do Harry and his family run to cross the barrier in Act I, Scene 1?
4. Who tells Amos there is a reason to trust Albus in Act I, Scene 14?
5. Who is the centaur that appears to Harry in Act II, Scene 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Harry Potter changed since the conclusion of the novel series in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child?
2. Whom does Harry encounter in Forbidden Forest as he searches for Harry in Act II, Scene 5? What information does this character relate to Harry?
3. Who is Rubeus Hagrid and what role did he play in the earlier works in the Harry Potter novels?
4. What changes have occurred as a result of Albus and Scoripus's interference with history in Act II, Scene 9?
5. Why do you think Rose wants to rekindle her friendship with Albus in Act I, Scene 10?
6. When and where did Harry Potter and the Cursed Child premiere to audiences? How was is received critically?
7. Who stands as an obstacle to Harry and Scorpius in Act I, Scene 11? How does this character act as an obstacle?
8. How does Ginny respond when she awakens after Harry's dream in Act I, Scene 9? Why?
9. What transitions are seen in Act I, Scene 4? Why does the author include this scene?
10. With whom does Harry discuss his situation with his son in Act II, Scene 8? What is said?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)