|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who guides the dragons in the Triwizard Tournament in Act II, Scene 7?
(a) Charlie Weasley.
(b) Severus Snape.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Amos Diggory.
2. What is the setting established for Act I, Scene 10?
(b) King's Cross.
(c) The Hogwarts Express.
(d) Godric's Hollow.
3. Who announces that Rose is the newest member of the Quiddich team in Act I, Scene 4?
(a) Professor Malfoy.
(b) Professor Snape.
(c) Madam Hooch.
(d) Professor McGonagall.
4. After whom was Albus Potter given his first name?
(a) Albus Weasley.
(b) Albus Dumbledore.
(c) Albus Snape.
(d) Albus Malfoy.
5. Who appears before young Harry Potter in his dream in Act II, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls out Harry's name in the end of Act I, Scene 8?
2. What is the setting for Act I, Scene 1 of the play?
3. What is the name of Scorpius's mother?
4. How old is Harry Potter said to be in Act I, Scene 1 of the play?
5. Between what platforms do Harry and his family run to cross the barrier in Act I, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting of Act I, Scene1? How is the setting described?
2. What takes place in Harry's dream in Act II, Scene 1? Where is the dream set?
3. What transitions are seen in Act I, Scene 4? Why does the author include this scene?
4. Why has Hermione called an emergency meeting in Act I, Scene 12? How does her audience respond to the situation?
5. Who is Rubeus Hagrid and what role did he play in the earlier works in the Harry Potter novels?
6. Describe the genre of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. What form does the work take?
7. With whom does Harry discuss his situation with his son in Act II, Scene 8? What is said?
8. How does Ginny respond when she awakens after Harry's dream in Act I, Scene 9? Why?
9. How has Harry Potter changed since the conclusion of the novel series in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child?
10. How does Amos Diggory regard Albus and his proposed mission in Act I, Scene 14? Why?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)