|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scenes 11 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act III, Scene 11?
(a) Forbidden Forest.
(b) Hogwarts, Slytherin Dormitory.
(c) Harry and Ginny Potter's House, Staircase.
(d) Ministry of Magic, Office of the Head of Magical Law Enforcement.
2. Who tells Amos there is a reason to trust Albus in Act I, Scene 14?
3. In what year is Act III, Scene 20 set?
4. What does Scorpius say Rose called him in Potions Class today in Act III, Scene 14?
(d) "Bread Head."
5. What is the magical word that Albus says to incant the Cushioning Charm in Act I, Scene 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Harry receive a letter in Act I, Scene 15?
2. Albus tells Scorpius in Act II, Scene 16 that he does not think Voldemort is capable of having what?
3. What is the setting established in the stage directions for Act I, Scene 16?
4. Who threatens to punch Draco in the mouth during the meeting in Act I, Scene 12?
5. Who is attributed with the quote "The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution" in Act I, Scene 9?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)