|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III, Scenes 11 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act I, Scene 11?
(b) Godric's Hollow.
(c) King's Cross.
(d) The Roof of the Hogwarts Express.
2. What information is revealed in the letter that Harry receives in Act I, Scene 15?
(a) Albus and Scorpius have been suspended from school.
(b) Harry's newspaper subscription is ending.
(c) Albus and Scorpius never made it to school.
(d) Albus and Scorpius were kidnapped by Voldemort.
3. How many years does Hermione say it has been since the wizarding world has defeated Voldemort at the Battle of Hogwarts in Act I, Scene 12?
4. What are the contestants of the Triwizard Tournament to collect from the maze in Act III, Scene 20?
(a) A ring.
(b) A spoon.
(c) A cup.
(d) An egg.
5. What does Albus suggest he and Scorpius do in order to defeat Cedric in the second task in Act II, Scene 16?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Bind him.
(c) Humiliate him.
(d) Blind him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harry's response when Ginny asks him in Act III, Scene 13, "Harry, is Albus still in danger?"
2. What is the setting established in the stage directions for Act I, Scene 15?
3. In whose room at the St. Oswald's Home for Old Witches and Wizards is Act III, Scene 18 set?
4. Who threatens to punch Draco in the mouth during the meeting in Act I, Scene 12?
5. From whom does Harry receive a letter in Act I, Scene 15?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)