Act I, Scenes 1 - 7
1. What is the setting for Act I, Scene 1 of the play?
(a) The Great Hall.
(b) King's Cross.
(c) The Hogwarts Express.
(d) Godric's Hollow.
2. Who are pushing the trolleys with the cages in the opening of Act I, Scene 1?
(a) Harry and Ginny.
(b) Lily and Harry.
(c) Lily and Albus.
(d) James and Albus.
3. How old is Harry Potter said to be in Act I, Scene 1 of the play?
4. What is the name of Harry's wife in the play?
5. What is the name of Harry Potter's daughter?
6. How frequently does Harry say he and his wife wrote to James while he was away at school last year in Act I, Scene 1?
(a) One time per month.
(b) One time a week.
(c) Three times a week.
(d) Two times per month.
7. Between what platforms do Harry and his family run to cross the barrier in Act I, Scene 1?
(a) Between platforms 3 and 4.
(b) Between platforms 9 and 10.
(c) Between platforms 1 and 2.
(d) Between platforms 10 and 11.
This section contains 4,300 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)