|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man of Influence - chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Binnacle Boy" statue is described as being "Straight backed, ____ lipped."
2. Who bursts into the shop demanding that Nicholas repair her shoe in Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) Miss Summers.
(c) Miss Catchfly.
3. How does the author describe Zorelli's brothers in Chapter 1 of "The Man of Influence"?
4. Who is the child in the sculpture revealed to be in Chapter 3 of "The Man of Influence"?
(a) Lorenzo Ferrante.
(b) Lorenzo Tarentino.
(c) Vito Tarentino.
(d) Alessandro Ferrante.
5. Who claims that there cannot be a patron that dresses like a beggar in Chapter 3 of "The Man of Influence"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who paid the ghost to kill the child that is depicted in the sculpture in "The Man of Influence"?
2. When were Saints Crispin and Crispinian born?
3. Where was Paul Fleischman born and raised?
4. What was included in a book from the bookstore Nicholas goes to find in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
5. Who does Juliana remain preoccupied with obtaining revenge on in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)