|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man of Influence - chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy," Miss Frye recalls what her mother had said: "Girls take after their mother, Evangeline. Men take after" what?
(a) "Their father's."
(b) Their brothers."
(d) "The Devil."
2. How many natural sons did Miss Frye have in "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. What plant in Miss Frye's garden has deadly leaves that were used to poison the crew in "The Binnacle Boy"?
4. Who is depicted in the statue Zorelli passes in Chapter 1 of "The Man of Influence"?
(a) Alessandro Ferrante.
(b) Marta Zorelli.
(c) Lorenzo Ferrante.
(d) Vito Tarentino.
5. What type of flowers does Nicholas decide to give to the object of his affection in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
Short Answer Questions
1. After several months, the statue in "The Binnacle Boy" becomes a place for what?
2. Who bursts into the shop demanding that Nicholas repair her shoe in Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
3. Off of what coast were Miss Frye's natural sons when they went down in a storm in "The Binnacle Boy"?
4. What is a disease resulting from a deficiency of vitamin C, which is required for the synthesis of collagen in humans?
5. What kind of flowers are on Juliana's dress in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)