|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man of Influence - chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Nicholas on a round of errands in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) Mr. Quince.
(b) Mr. Flinders.
(d) Mr. McPhee.
2. Who bursts into the shop demanding that Nicholas repair her shoe in Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(c) Miss Catchfly.
(d) Miss Summers.
3. How long does the ghost say it has been since he first met the Boccas in Chapter 2 of "The Man of Influence"?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 6 years.
4. What does the statue hold in "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) A net.
(b) A cross.
(c) A knife.
(d) The ship's compass.
5. In what trade does the ghost say he worked for the Boccas as an enforcer in Chapter 3 of "The Man of Influence"?
(a) Weapons trade.
(b) Spice trade.
(c) Slave trade.
(d) Opium trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the ghost tell Zorelli he will meet him upon completion of the statue in "The Man of Influence"?
2. Who does Tekoa say didn't put any money in the collection plate at church in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. Who says that while they are at the house it might be interesting for Tekoa to tell them what she sees at the statue in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
4. Who tells Nicholas about Mr. Quince's object of desire in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
5. What does the ghost request be at the feet of the statue in Chapter 1 of "The Man of Influence"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)