|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saint Crispin's Follower - Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower," Nicholas returns to the bookshop where he finds that a similar looking plant to verbena means what?
(b) "Deep hatred."
(d) "Vicious accusation."
2. What is a navigational instrument for determining direction relative to the Earth's magnetic poles?
3. What is the name of Miss Frye's usual maid whom she awaits in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Miss Mayhew.
(b) Sarah Peel.
(c) Tekoa Peel.
(d) Miss Bunch.
4. What brig is approaching the coast in the beginning of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) The Lynx.
(b) The Orion.
(c) The Scorpio.
(d) The Cougar.
5. Where did Miss Frye find her adopted son in "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Her doorstep.
(b) At church.
(c) A crossroads.
(d) On the docks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month was it when Miss Frye found her adopted son in "The Binnacle Boy"?
2. In Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower," Nicholas finds a patch of verbena growing under what?
3. According to Quince in "Saint Crispin's Follower," kings and sultans could not survive without their what?
4. Whose footsteps did Miss Frye's natural sons follow in "The Binnacle Boy"?
5. With whom is Mr. Quince talking when Nicholas returns in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)