|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Binnacle Boy, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition is it agreed for Tekoa to reveal what is being confessed at the statue in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) She doesn't reveal who is speaking.
(b) She doesn't write it down.
(c) She isn't noticed.
(d) She only watches on Sundays.
2. Who invites Tekoa to sit with them in Chapter 2 of The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Miss Bunch.
(b) Miss Frye.
(d) Miss Mayhew.
3. Off of what coast were Miss Frye's natural sons when they went down in a storm in "The Binnacle Boy"?
4. What refers to a waist-high case or stand on the deck of a ship, generally mounted in front of the helmsman, in which navigational instruments are placed for easy and quick reference?
5. How many sailors were removed from the ship in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does one of the visitors notice Tekoa looking in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
2. In Chapter 4 of "The Binnacle Boy," Miss Frye recalls how her adopted son had become involved with whose son and the other boys in the town?
3. What color eyes is the statue described as having in "The Binnacle Boy"?
4. That time do the church bells indicate when Tekoa sees someone approach the statue in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
5. What time is it in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy" when Miss Frye realizes her maid is late?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)