|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cannie and her mother do at the Jewish Community Center?
(a) Play squash.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Play bridge.
(d) Sit in the sauna.
2. What does Cannie compare the feeling of her baby moving to?
(a) A spring breeze.
(b) An ocean wave.
(c) A scene from a horror movie.
3. What jewelry does Cannie borrow from Maxi?
(a) A bellybutton ring.
(b) A pearl necklance.
(c) Diamond earrings.
(d) An engagement and wedding ring.
4. What choice has Cannie made about her pregnancy?
(a) She will give the baby up for adoption.
(b) She will keep the baby.
(c) She will terminate the pregnancy.
(d) She will let Bruce raise the baby.
5. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. K's first name?
2. What does Cannie do everyday after visiting Joy?
3. How old is Joy at the beginning of Chapter 20?
4. What is the name of Maxi's studio?
5. What kind of doctor does Maxi go to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cannie respond to the fact that Bruce has not tried to contact her in Chapter 11?
2. What is causing Cannie depression in Chapter 13?
3. What does Cannie wonder about Dr. K after receiving a care package from him?
4. What amazes Cannie about the woman leading the meditation class?
5. What becomes Cannie's daily routine in Chapter 18?
6. What is the topic of Bruce's April Moxie column?
7. How does Samantha react to the news of Cannie's pregnancy?
8. What is Bruce's reason for not acknowledging Cannie's pregnancy, and how does Cannie respond?
9. Why does Cannie agree with Adrian's assessment that she will be a good mother?
10. What preparations for the baby are being made by Cannie in Chapter 13?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)