|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Maxi do to forget her ex?
(a) Invests in real estate.
(b) Donates her time to charities.
(c) Participates in extreme sports.
(d) Writes in a diary.
2. What hotel is the interview being held at?
(a) The Plaza.
(b) The Regency.
(c) The Marriott.
(d) The Hilton.
3. In Chapter 7, how long has it been since Cannie last saw Bruce?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Six weeks.
4. Who says "Can you imagine the idiot that let someone like this get way?" in reference to Bruce?
(a) Dr. K.
5. What is Cannie's dog named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What film is Maxi Ryder publicizing?
2. Who molested Tanya in the past?
3. What information does Maxi leave for Cannie?
4. As a teenager, how did Cannie cope with her belief that her father didn't love her?
5. Who are Cannie's siblings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What influence does Cannie believe Bruce's upbringing has had on him?
2. Why didn't Cannie tell Samantha that she was pregnant?
3. Why was Cannie irritated when Bruce told her she should be happy that her mother was gay and in a relationship?
4. What support is expressed for Bruce's Moxie article in Chapter 3?
5. Describe Cannie Shapiro.
6. What is Cannie's plan for a perfect day out in New York?
7. Describe what happens on Cannie's date with Steve.
8. Who does Cannie meet in the Philadelphia Weight and Eating Disorders Center waiting room?
9. What does Samantha say is the "law of the universe" when describing Cannie's feelings for Bruce?
10. What does Cannie think is Dr. K's motivation for being nice to her after telling her she is pregnant?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)