|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film is Maxi Ryder publicizing?
(a) My Mother and I.
(b) Fire on Earth.
(c) Love Me Now, Love Me Forever.
(d) Seven Day Soldier.
2. Who is Jane Sloan?
(a) A movie director.
(b) An agent.
(c) A publicist.
(d) An actress.
3. Where is Maxi Ryder from?
4. When Cannie was a child, who did she go to for information about whether he would stay with her family?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A classmate.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her aunt.
5. Who does Cannie write an email to, describing her Thanksgiving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cannie's mother give her as a gift in Chapter 2?
2. Who molested Tanya in the past?
3. Who passes away in Chapter 4?
4. What does Cannie recall doing for a time on weekends with her siblings as children?
5. What do Bruce and Cannie do in Bruce's bedroom in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cannie's mother want her to do in Chapter 7?
2. What does Tanya do shortly after Cannie is informed of her relationship with Ann?
3. Describe what happens on Cannie's date with Steve.
4. What advice does Maxi offer Cannie on the topic of body image, and where did she hear it?
5. What are Cannie's hopes for her interview with Jane Sloan?
6. Describe how writing was an escape for Cannie in college.
7. What influence does Cannie believe Bruce's upbringing has had on him?
8. What are Cannie's feelings for her mother's partner, Tanya?
9. What does Ann suggest is the real reason Cannie is upset about Bruce's article?
10. As a teenager, how did Cannie deal with her father's emotional absence?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)