|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. Who does Cannie call for advice about Adrian?
(a) Dr. K.
(d) Her mother.
3. What magazine publishes Cannie's article?
(c) Woman's Day.
4. Who does Cannie find visiting Joy at the hospital in Chapter 19?
(b) Bruce's mother.
(c) Her father.
5. Who is upset to learn that Cannie intends to keep her baby?
(c) Her mother.
6. Where does Maxi take Cannie so that she can buy something nice for herself?
(a) A jewelry shop.
(b) A baby store.
(c) A clothing boutique.
(d) A shoe store.
7. What is Dr. K's first name?
8. What is Cannie told will be harder to do as a single mother?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Fit into clothes.
(d) Meet men.
9. At Thanksgiving dinner, who does Lucy announce having found?
(a) Her half-siblings.
(b) Her father.
(c) An agent.
(d) A boyfriend.
10. What happens when Cannie falls in the airport bathroom?
(a) Cannie breaks a rib.
(b) Cannie breaks her wrist.
(c) Cannie bumps her head.
(d) Cannie begins to hemorrhage.
11. What physical activity does Cannie do every night in Chapter 13?
12. How does Cannie keep in touch with Dr. K?
(a) Via email.
(b) Weekly meetings.
(c) She doesn't.
13. In Chapter 19, what is the topic of Bruce's latest Moxie column?
(a) His relationship mistakes.
(b) His reaction to Cannie's pregnancy.
(c) His commitment issues.
(d) His wedding plans.
14. What does Cannie make a list of to buy?
(a) Baby furniture.
(b) Maternity wear.
(c) Self-help books.
(d) Healthy food.
15. Where does Cannie go when she realizes she's lost in Chapter 19?
(a) To the shopping mall.
(b) To the library.
(c) To see Dr. K.
(d) To the bus stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cannie do everyday after visiting Joy?
2. Who does Cannie see at the airport?
3. How old is Dr. K?
4. How does Cannie react to Bruce's latest column?
5. What does Cannie tell Dr. K she wants to write?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)