|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adrian suggest he and Cannie drive to?
(a) To Las Vegas.
(b) To a club.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the Hollywood sign.
2. Who sends a care package to Cannie from Philadelphia?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Dr. K.
3. In Chapter 19, what is the topic of Bruce's latest Moxie column?
(a) His relationship mistakes.
(b) His commitment issues.
(c) His wedding plans.
(d) His reaction to Cannie's pregnancy.
4. What does Cannie read on the plane?
(a) A pregnancy guide book.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) An agent's contract.
(d) Bruce's latest article.
5. Where does Dr. K take Cannie in hopes of cheering her up in Chapter 12?
(a) To a rooftop.
(b) To a park.
(c) To a shopping mall.
(d) To the zoo.
6. Where does Cannie wake up at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The back seat of a car.
(c) Maxi's living room.
(d) A stranger's bed.
7. What does Cannie do in her apartment when she returns to Philadelphia in Chapter 11?
(a) Cannie waters her houseplants.
(b) Cannie cleans her apartment.
(c) Cannie paints the walls pink.
(d) Cannie puts her apartment up for rent.
8. What is Cannie told will be harder to do as a single mother?
(a) Fit into clothes.
(b) Meet men.
(d) Go to work.
9. What is Cannie's due date?
(a) June 15th.
(b) August 12th.
(c) May 28th.
(d) July 1st.
10. Who is upset to learn that Cannie intends to keep her baby?
(b) Her mother.
11. Where does Maxi take Cannie so that she can buy something nice for herself?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A baby store.
(c) A jewelry shop.
(d) A clothing boutique.
12. What is the topic of Bruce's most recent column?
(a) Devastating breakups.
(b) Unexpected pregnancies.
(d) Public displays of affection.
13. What do Cannie and her mother do at the Jewish Community Center?
(a) Sit in the sauna.
(b) Play squash.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Play bridge.
14. What does Cannie say about the fact the Bruce doesn't love her anymore?
(a) "It's not the end of the world."
(b) "I feel so alone."
(c) "Easy come, easy go."
(d) "His loss."
15. How old is Joy at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) Eight months old.
(b) Twelve months old.
(c) Four months old.
(d) Twenty months old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Cannie use to make an appointment with her father?
2. What hotel does Cannie stay at in Hollywood?
3. What does Cannie compare the feeling of her baby moving to?
4. How does Cannie keep in touch with Dr. K?
5. What class do Cannie and Maxi attend together?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)