|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cannie describe Gabby?
(a) As her 'geriatric' coworker.
(b) As her 'lovesick' coworker.
(c) As her 'evil' coworker.
(d) As her 'deranged' coworker.
2. Where do Cannie and Maxi go together in New York?
(a) To a movie.
(b) To a museum.
(c) To a French restaurant.
(d) To a spa.
3. What is Cannie's best friend's name?
4. What would Lily rather suffer than being fat?
(b) Bad skin.
(c) Heart problems.
(d) Mood swings.
5. Where is the demonstration taking place?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At a school.
(c) In a shop.
(d) At a library.
6. Who says "Can you imagine the idiot that let someone like this get way?" in reference to Bruce?
(b) Dr. K.
7. What does Cannie ask Dr. K after he takes a sample of her blood?
(a) When she will get the results.
(b) Whether the needle is supposed to hurt so much.
(c) Why he is taking a sample of her blood.
(d) Whether she gets a lollipop.
8. What is Bruce's father's first name?
9. Who is Roberto?
(a) An agent.
(b) An actor.
(c) An advertising executive.
(d) A publicist.
10. What does Cannie read while staying at her mother's house?
(a) Her screenplay.
(b) Moxie back issues.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) Her childhood books.
11. Who is Jane Sloan?
(a) A publicist.
(b) An agent.
(c) A movie director.
(d) An actress.
12. Who is Maxi Ryder?
(a) A dancer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A writer.
(d) A singer.
13. What does Cannie do to get in touch with Bruce in Chapter 4?
(a) Texts him.
(b) Visits him at his house.
(c) Emails him.
(d) Calls him.
14. Where is Maxi Ryder from?
15. What does Jane order for lunch in Chapter 4?
(b) Long Island iced tea and a bagel.
(c) Just lettuce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is recalled to have said, "If Cannie wants a ring, she'll have a ring in a minute"?
2. Who suggests that Cannie is sitting at home reading old love letters from Bruce?
3. What is Cannie's job?
4. What does Dr. K tell Cannie as she gets into the elevator in Chapter 7?
5. What does Steve tell Cannie when they go out for dinner?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)