|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cannie's dog named?
2. What hotel is the interview being held at?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Marriott.
(c) The Plaza.
(d) The Regency.
3. What does Dr. K speak to the weight loss group about?
(a) Portion control.
(c) Binge eating.
(d) Emotional eating.
4. In Chapter 7, how long has it been since Cannie last saw Bruce?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Six weeks.
5. How long did Bruce and Cannie date?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four months.
(d) A year.
6. What film is Maxi Ryder publicizing?
(a) Seven Day Soldier.
(b) My Mother and I.
(c) Fire on Earth.
(d) Love Me Now, Love Me Forever.
7. What is Cannie's best friend's name?
8. What did Cannie's brother find in her mother's bathroom?
(a) Greeting cards.
(c) A stash of cash.
9. Who is Lily?
(a) A woman Cannie sits next to.
(b) A high school friend.
(c) A co-worker.
(d) A receptionist.
10. With what newspaper did Cannie have an internship during college?
(a) The New Jersey Post.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Village Vanguard.
(d) The Philadelphia Enquirer.
11. Why is Cannie told her interview with Maxi is canceled?
(a) Maxi will only interview with major newspapers.
(b) Maxi is ill.
(c) Maxi never interviews with newspapers.
(d) The publicist doesn't trust Cannie.
12. How do Bruce's friends act towards Cannie at the funeral?
(a) His friends joke with her.
(b) His friends are unfriendly towards her.
(c) His friends are awkward around her.
(d) His friends are secretive around her.
13. What does Bruce say he wanted to tell Cannie before she read about it in his column?
(a) That he has a new girlfriend.
(b) That he is moving out of state.
(c) That he is getting married.
(d) That he is terminally ill.
14. What TV show does Cannie discuss with Maxi?
(a) Larry King Live.
(b) Iron Chef.
15. Who are Cannie's siblings?
(a) Will and Sue.
(b) Derek and Lina.
(c) Josh and Lucy.
(d) Martin and Carol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cannie write an email to, describing her Thanksgiving?
2. Who is Betsy?
3. Who is Roberto?
4. What worried Cannie about Dr. Blum?
5. What city does the story take place in?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)