|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cannie's best friend's name?
2. Where did Cannie get her dog from?
(a) From Bruce.
(b) From a shelter.
(c) From some colleagues.
(d) From a pet store.
3. What is Cannie's dog named?
4. What did Cannie feel about her therapy experience?
(a) Therapy was not a positive experience.
(b) Therapy made her uncomfortable.
(c) Therapy cost more than it was worth.
(d) Therapy helped immensely.
5. What does Cannie's mother want to discuss when they are at the demonstration?
(a) Cannie's weight.
(b) Cannie's career path.
(c) Ann's bridge club.
(d) Bruce's article.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cannie do to get in touch with Bruce in Chapter 4?
2. As a teenager, how did Cannie cope with her father being emotionally absent?
3. What do Bruce and his friends do in his childhood bedroom?
4. What story does Cannie tell about Bruce's father?
5. How do Bruce's friends act towards Cannie at the funeral?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)