|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a teenager, how did Cannie cope with her father being emotionally absent?
(a) By seeking male attention elsewhere.
(b) By being tough and sarcastic.
(c) By abusing drugs and alcohol.
(d) By being sweet and obedient to her mother.
2. How does Cannie describe Gabby?
(a) As her 'geriatric' coworker.
(b) As her 'lovesick' coworker.
(c) As her 'deranged' coworker.
(d) As her 'evil' coworker.
3. What kind of demonstration does Cannie's mother want her to attend with her?
(a) A scrapbooking demonstration.
(b) A cooking demonstration.
(c) A flower arranging demonstration.
(d) An oil painting demonstration.
4. What is Cannie's dog named?
5. How does Cannie describe Dr. K?
(a) As looking tired.
(b) As being very busy.
(c) As having kind eyes.
(d) As being sarcastic and energetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "Can you imagine the idiot that let someone like this get way?" in reference to Bruce?
2. What does Dr. K think about Bruce's article?
3. What was Cannie's mother like in high school?
4. What was Bruce's magazine article about?
5. How does Bruce describe dating a 'larger woman'?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)