• Cannie finds that her ex-boyfriend, Bruce, has written a magazine article about their relationship titled "Loving a Larger Woman".
• Cannie is outraged by the article.
• Cannie recalls how she and Bruce met at a party three years ago.
• Cannie confronts Bruce in his parking lot.
• Cannie and Bruce have been split up for three months.
• Cannie's mother calls, insisting they meet for a cooking demonstration.
• Cannie recalls what it was like growing up as a child of divorced parents.
• Cannie's mother suggests that Cannie is not upset by Bruce's article, but by the fact that Bruce has a regular column.
• Cannie visits the Philadelphia Weight and Eating Disorders Center hoping to participate in a new weight-loss study.
• Cannie fills out a questionnaire about her weight history - she gives her reason for being there as "humiliated in national publication".
• Cannie meets Dr. K, who informs...
This section contains 1,292 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)