|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Roman Empire believed that the Christian followers saw their many pagan gods as _______________.
(d) Lesser beings.
2. To the Romans, the Christians were seen as _____________ since they were also part of an illegal organization.
3. Polycarb refused the __________________ and was burned alive because of his Christian beliefs.
(d) Ritual drink.
4. A group of _____________was given a month to reconsider its fate, but eventually and happily they went to their death, much to the confusion of the judge.
5. Jesus tells Thomas that no one comes to the Father, but by ________ when he is asked about getting to the next level.
Short Answer Questions
1. The vision of Jesus does not blink and it does not leave _____________ when it is moving in the world.
2. The orthodox Christian looks at _____________ as a consequence of disbelief and of sin.
3. The meaning of the actual _____________ has created great controversy among scholars and in the world.
4. Authoritative Teaching rails against external acts of worship as making so-called Christians worse than the __________.
5. Pliny would often execute those who admitted to being of the _____________ faith, though he would let those go who did not admit to the faith.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)