1. Where did one of the most important archaeological events take place in 1945 according to the book?
2. What was the color of the earthenware jar that the Arabs in the area found to contain momentous records of early Christianity?
3. What were Muhammed 'Ali and his brothers digging for?
4. The finding of the earthenware jar became known as the Naj or the Nag ________________ find.
5. What did Muhammed not want to do when he first found the jar during the dig with his brothers?
6. What did Muhammed believe might be in the jar that he and his brothers found?
7. What did Muhammed finally decide was worth breaking open the jar that he and his brothers found?
This section contains 4,174 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)