Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Valentians speak of ___________ giving birth to the world out of their own suffering.
2. Peter distinguishes between the fleshly, suffering Christ and the living Christ, casting even more of a shadow on the idea of the ________________.
(d) Events at Gesethemene.
3. Tertullian wrote: "...this flesh, suffused with blood, built up with bones, interwoven with nerves.....was born and dies, undoubtedly _________."
4. However, in two other gospels, it is _____________ who sees Jesus after he has risen from the dead.
5. How did the soldier start the riot which caused so many deaths in the Temple's courtyard?
(a) Ripping up the scriptures.
(b) Exposing himself.
(c) Swearing and cursing.
(d) Blaspheming Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ is the one who says that he sees Jesus glad and laughing when he is above the cross.
2. Ultimately, what happened to Justin who writes the letters which attempt to protect those in the Christian faith?
3. A tradition developed that included the idea that __________ was the first to have seen Jesus after he rose from the dead.
4. It is said that at least the Christians had been called by God, unlike the pagans who could be excused for their ____________.
5. Gnosticism, based on direction, immediate _________, in visions and on dreams, challenged the orthodox believers.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)