|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jesus appears to Mary, what does he tell her not to do, which causes some to question his appearance?
(a) Touch him.
(d) Tell anyone.
2. The difference between Plato's doctrine of the soul's ______________ and the resurrection was that resurrection was real flesh reborn.
3. However, in two other gospels, it is _____________ who sees Jesus after he has risen from the dead.
4. Marion concluded that there were ___________ because of the brutal God in the Old Testament and the compassionate God in the New Testament.
(a) Lies in the Bible.
(b) Two Bibles.
(c) Two Gods.
(d) False texts.
5. Sophia further assists Adam and Eve when she saves their descendants during the time of ____________.
(a) Noah's ark.
(b) The crucifixion.
(d) The Black Plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. A Valentinian Exposition speaks of God as a ____________, and no one was before him, according to the text of this chapter.
2. Most scholars will agree that Jesus was crucified by ________________ when he was sentenced to the cross.
3. The young Christian woman named Blandina was able to withstand tremendous pain and torture, eventually being killed by being tossed in a net and exposed to ____________.
4. Paul says that "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of __________" in one of his statements about the resurrection.
5. One God, One _________ became the doctrine of the church, according to the text in this chapter.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)