* Some Arab peasants found early records of early Christianity in a jar.
* Mohammed 'Ali did not want to break the jar open at first.
* The scrolls were scattered around the globe.
* The Jung Foundation bought the codices.
* Many gospels were written, talking about various apostles who were not given a voice in the Bible.
* The dating of the Greek gospels is controversial.
* The Nag Hammadi discovery did not surface to the public for awhile.
* The resurrection is seen to be the building block of orthodox Christianity.
* There is much debate over whether the resurrection was physical or spiritual.
* Pagels concludes that the use of a spiritual resurrection is good for the politics of the church.
* Different people have written as having seen Jesus when he resurrected.
* Marcion believed there were actually two different and separate gods.
* It is unclear as to whether the writings meant...
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)