|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature helps to kidnap Abby in Chapter 10?
(a) A gargoyle.
(b) A Sasquatch.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A vampire.
2. What is the name of Kaden’s mother in the novel?
3. What park do Abby and Elle go to in Chapter 6?
(a) Hadden Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Golden Gate Park.
(d) Prospect Park.
4. What does “DOD” stand for in the narrative?
(a) Depth of Decibels.
(b) Date of Death.
(c) Date of Determination.
(d) Date of Dread.
5. How long ago did the pain reliever expire that Memphis offers Abby in Chapter 14?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 5 years ago.
(c) 15 years ago.
(d) 2 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abby believe would be leading the search party for her in Chapter 13?
2. What discovery is the Oracle said to have made in the novel?
3. What is Abby’s decision that she gives to Lana in the end of Chapter 16?
4. What excuse does Elle give to Landon for why she and Abby were by the wall in Chapter 9?
5. Who does Memphis say is in charge of the daily operations and safety stuff for the colony in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the ritual of the Advice Meeting in Brighton described in Chapter 1? How old must one be to participate in this ritual?
2. How is the meeting room for Abby’s Advice Meeting described in Chapter 5? How does Abby feel as she enters?
3. What does Memphis do in order to help Abby with her ailment in Chapter 20?
4. What do the scouts do in order to prepare to relocate in Chapter 17?
5. How does Abby describe the Oracle’s legacy in Brighton in Chapter 13?
6. Where do Elle and Abby go when they leave Elle’s house in Chapter 6? Why?
7. Where are Memphis and Abby traveling in Chapter 18? Why does Abby become angry?
8. What exchange takes place between Abby and Landon in Chapter 8?
9. Where is Abby when she awakens in Chapter 11? Who is Abby with?
10. What does Abby learn about Elle’s Advice Meeting in Chapter 6?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)