|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Abby’s mother?
(a) Sarah Polnachek.
(b) Lana Wilderman.
(c) Margaret Masterson.
(d) Gillian McRaine.
2. Abby says in the beginning of Chapter 10 that her DOD had increased in time to how many years following the ordeal with Landon?
3. What color eyes does Memphis have in the novel?
4. What is the name of the forest where Zombie Zone Guy tells Abby they’re located in Chapter 11?
(a) Amber Forest.
(b) Prospect Forest.
(c) Modoc Forest.
(d) Chesney Forest.
5. What is the description of “Rule 48.1” from the Brighton Conduct Guide in Chapter 5?
(a) “Never run from a zombie.”
(b) “Meeting details are confidential.”
(c) “Do not touch the screen.”
(d) “Paper is not allowed in the meeting rooms.”
Short Answer Questions
1. What dessert does Abby say is her favorite in Chapter 19?
2. What excuse does Elle give to Landon for why she and Abby were by the wall in Chapter 9?
3. Who is the President of Brighton in Chapter 4?
4. What rule from the Brighton Guidelines indicates that “Time off if to be spent with family in recreation or volunteer work on a community project,” according to the narrator in Chapter 20?
5. According to Abby’s recollection of the Brighton Guidelines in Chapter 20, Rule 30.1 states that the “Penalty for leaving the walls of Brighton without permission is” what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What exchange takes place between Abby and Landon in Chapter 8?
2. What do Abby and Elle discover via the satellite feed in Chapter 7? How do they access the satellite feed?
3. How does Abby describe her relationship to authority and the rules in Chapter 1?
4. What do the scouts do in order to prepare to relocate in Chapter 17?
5. What do Memphis and Kaden tell Abby about her future with their colony in Chapter 13?
6. What prevents Abby from leaving the colony in Chapter 15? What does she do instead?
7. What excuse does Abby give to Landon for why she and Abby were by the wall in Chapter 9?
8. How does Abby describe the Oracle’s legacy in Brighton in Chapter 13?
9. What realization does Abby reach regarding the effect of her abduction in Chapter 19?
10. How is the ritual of the Advice Meeting in Brighton described in Chapter 1? How old must one be to participate in this ritual?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)