|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from Chapter 16 refers to a state of refuge or sanctuary from a foreign state?
2. What month is it when Abby sneaks out of her house in Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of Kaden’s father in the novel?
4. Whose parents are described in Chapter 1 as being part of the Emancipated Society?
5. From the Brighton Guidelines, Rule 34.5 states “If you ever encounter a zombie, don’t” do what?
(c) “Kick it.”
(d) “Attack it.”
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the description of “Rule 48.1” from the Brighton Conduct Guide in Chapter 5?
2. Abby says in the beginning of Chapter 10 that her DOD had increased in time to how many years following the ordeal with Landon?
3. By what name does Abby’s Complement address her as in Chapter 5?
4. What dessert does Abby say is her favorite in Chapter 19?
5. What does Abby express an extreme fear of as she sneaks out of her house in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Abby when she awakens in Chapter 11? Who is Abby with?
2. How is the ritual of the Advice Meeting in Brighton described in Chapter 1? How old must one be to participate in this ritual?
3. Where do Elle and Abby go when they leave Elle’s house in Chapter 6? Why?
4. What does Landon tell Abby and Elle about their future activities in Chapter 9?
5. What ailment does Abby begin suffering from during her journey with Memphis in Chapter 19? Why?
6. Where is Abby when she awakens in Chapter 15? What does she overhear around her?
7. How is Abby’s Complement described in Chapter 5? What advice does she give to Abby?
8. What item of apparel does Memphis give Abby to wear in Chapter 14? Why?
9. Where does Abby find the note in Chapter 2? What does the note say?
10. How does Abby describe the Oracle’s legacy in Brighton in Chapter 13?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)