|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Memphis refer to as “that fancy pre-Attack hotel” in Chapter 20?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Mirage.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) The Doubletree.
2. Whose parents are described in Chapter 1 as being part of the Emancipated Society?
3. What is the name of the horse that Memphis and Abby take with their wagon in Chapter 17?
4. What is the name of the young woman who causes a fuss at the information desk at the Advice Meeting office in Chapter 4?
(a) Emma Polnachek.
(b) Gillian McRaine.
(c) Margaret Masterson.
(d) Sarah Wilderman.
5. What dessert does Abby say is her favorite in Chapter 19?
(a) Banana split.
(b) Cherry cheesecake.
(c) Peach cobbler.
(d) Baked Alaska.
6. What word from Chapter 18 means to ask questions in order to seek information considered to be personal or secret?
7. Who does Abby believe shoves her back into the doorway as she attempts to leave the tree house in Chapter 15?
(b) Abby’s Complement.
(c) Octavis Brighton.
8. What is the response of the Zombie Zone Guy when Abby asks him in Chapter 11, “What could your parents possibly dislike [about Brighton]?
(b) “Forced sterilization for starters.”
(c) “Unmanned drones for starters.”
(d) “Limitless surveillance for starters.”
9. When Kaden finally agrees to let Memphis take Abby back to the colony in Chapter 13, he says he will remain behind and do what?
(a) Meet with their father.
(b) Wait for Elle to arrive.
(c) Prepare plans for war.
(d) Set up a decoy.
10. Who does Memphis say that Kaden is with in Chapter 16?
11. Abby says in the beginning of Chapter 10 that her DOD had increased in time to how many years following the ordeal with Landon?
12. What is Abby’s birth date, as noted by the computer system in Chapter 5?
(a) February 29, 2016.
(b) September 12, 2011.
(c) July 7, 2010.
(d) March 2, 2017.
13. What does Kaden say he did to Abby’s neighbor’s dog in Chapter 13?
(a) He smothered him.
(b) He strangled him.
(c) He shot him.
(d) He hypnotized him.
14. What kind of creature helps to kidnap Abby in Chapter 10?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A gargoyle.
(c) A Sasquatch.
(d) A vampire.
15. What term does Abby use to refer to the area outside the walls of Brighton?
(a) The lacking land.
(b) The zombie zone.
(c) The black zone.
(d) The white zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Abby sneaks out of her house in Chapter 2?
2. From the Brighton Guidelines, Rule 34.5 states “If you ever encounter a zombie, don’t” do what?
3. What is Abby wearing when she is kidnapped?
4. Who does Memphis say makes the tangy, salty crackers that Abby eats in Chapter 19?
5. What kind of trees surround Abby when she awakens in Chapter 11?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)