|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did the pain reliever expire that Memphis offers Abby in Chapter 14?
(a) 15 years ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) 10 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
2. What is the era prior to the zombie apocalypse referred to in Chapter 13?
(a) The Absurdist Years.
(b) The Decadent Years.
(c) The Enviable Years.
(d) The Commercial Years.
3. What does Abby express an extreme fear of as she sneaks out of her house in Chapter 2?
4. What discovery is the Oracle said to have made in the novel?
(a) The ability to read minds.
(b) The ability to morph into animals.
(c) The ability to overcome gravity.
(d) The ability to time travel.
5. What does “EA” stand for in the novel?
(a) The Elected Agency.
(b) The Entertainment Authority.
(c) The Educational Authority.
(d) The Executive Assembly.
6. What color eyes is Van described as having in Chapter 17?
7. What word from Chapter 20 refers to a prolonged outburst of bitter, outspoken denunciation?
8. When Abby first looks at her DOD watch during the ball game in Chapter 1, how many years does it say she has left to live?
9. Where does Abby say she’d hidden Kaden’s note in her room in Chapter 12?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) In the top of her closet.
(c) Under the carpet.
(d) In her underwear drawer.
10. From what narrative perspective is Glitch (Lost in Time) related?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) Third person.
11. What park do Abby and Elle go to in Chapter 6?
(a) Prospect Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Hadden Park.
(d) Golden Gate Park.
12. What is the name of Kaden’s father in the novel?
13. Who does Abby believe would be leading the search party for her in Chapter 13?
14. What word from Chapter 18 means to ask questions in order to seek information considered to be personal or secret?
15. What excuse does Elle give to Landon for why she and Abby were by the wall in Chapter 9?
(a) Elle wanted to see a zombie.
(b) Abby lost her glasses.
(c) Elle lost her school homework.
(d) Elle wanted to run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Memphis boil in order to make a tea to treat Abby’s rash in Chapter 20?
2. What dessert does Abby say is her favorite in Chapter 19?
3. What does Kaden say he did to Abby’s neighbor’s dog in Chapter 13?
4. Where has Abby hid the note from the stranger in Chapter 3?
5. What is the response of the Zombie Zone Guy when Abby asks him in Chapter 11, “What could your parents possibly dislike [about Brighton]?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)