|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Abby’s recollection of the Brighton Guidelines in Chapter 20, Rule 30.1 states that the “Penalty for leaving the walls of Brighton without permission is” what?
(a) “Ten years in prison.”
(b) “One year in prison.”
(c) “Six weeks time in quarantine.”
(d) “Six weeks probation.”
2. What is Abby’s decision that she gives to Lana in the end of Chapter 16?
(a) To return home.
(b) To stay with the colony.
(c) To report the colony to the EA.
(d) To forbid the autopsy.
3. What is the description of “Rule 48.1” from the Brighton Conduct Guide in Chapter 5?
(a) “Never run from a zombie.”
(b) “Do not touch the screen.”
(c) “Paper is not allowed in the meeting rooms.”
(d) “Meeting details are confidential.”
4. What is the penalty if a citizen of Brighton does not report a violation of the law against manufacturing, possessing, or using paper?
(b) 6 months of parole.
(c) 6 months in prison.
(d) 1 year in prison.
5. Of whom does Abby’s Complement say “Don’t ever bargain with that man. He’ll betray you every time” in Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abby develops a rash in Chapter 19 from having brushed up against what plant?
2. Who is the doctor that Abby encounters in the time warp in Chapter 32?
3. What does Abby say the bullets are made of when the guards begin shooting at them by the wall in Chapter 31?
4. What does Abby express an extreme fear of as she sneaks out of her house in Chapter 2?
5. Who has horse duty on the night that Abby and Memphis sneak out of camp to head to Brighton in Chapter 30?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)