|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Elle give to Landon for why she and Abby were by the wall in Chapter 9?
(a) Elle lost her school homework.
(b) Elle wanted to see a zombie.
(c) Abby lost her glasses.
(d) Elle wanted to run away.
2. What color eyes does Memphis have in the novel?
3. How are Kaden and Memphis related in the novel?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Memphis is Kaden’s father.
(d) Kaden is Memphis’s uncle.
4. Abby’s Complement tells her in Chapter 5 that she should spend less time with whom?
5. Whose parents are described in Chapter 1 as being part of the Emancipated Society?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home overlooks the ball field that Abby sneaks away to at night in Chapter 2?
2. How long do the Advice Meetings last between the Brighton eighteen-year-olds and their future selves?
3. When Abby first looks at her DOD watch during the ball game in Chapter 1, how many years does it say she has left to live?
4. When the Brighton eighteen-year-olds go for their Advice Meeting, they meet an older version of themselves. How old is the Complement that attends this Advice Meeting?
5. What is the penalty if a citizen of Brighton does not report a violation of the law against manufacturing, possessing, or using paper?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)