Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
2. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
3. What did Jim go to Chicago to see?
4. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
5. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
Why do you think Amanda was so quick to accuse Tom of knowing that Jim was engaged and inviting him over regardless? Do you think that she really believed that or was she just angry? Why or why not?
What do you think happened to Laura after Tom and Jim left the apartment? What do you think became of Amanda? What do you get from the play that leads you to these conclusions?
Do you think that Jim would have kissed Laura if she had not remembered him from his high school years when he was so popular? Compare Amanda and Jim's characters.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)