Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
2. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
3. What did Jim go to Chicago to see?
4. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
5. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think Amanda was so quick to accuse Tom of knowing that Jim was engaged and inviting him over regardless? Do you think that she really believed that or was she just angry? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that Jim would have kissed Laura if she had not remembered him from his high school years when he was so popular? Compare Amanda and Jim's characters.
Essay Topic 3
Do you believe that Jim felt anything for Laura? If so what did he do or say to make you think that he did? If not why do you think he kissed Laura?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)