Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim set the Candelabrum?
2. Who is behind Tom when he turns around?
3. What did Jim go to Chicago to see?
4. What does Jim set under the candles to catch the drippings?
5. What reason does Laura give for having cold hands?
Essay Topic 1
Jim kissed Laura and then explained that he was engaged. Do you think that this tarnishes his character? Does it make you think less of him than you did before? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Tom says that in high school Jim was a hero and names off all his accomplishments. Does Jim become a hero after visiting the Wingfield residence? What occurs to bring you to this conclusion?
Essay Topic 3
What do you think happened to Laura after Tom and Jim left the apartment? What do you think became of Amanda? What do you get from the play that leads you to these conclusions?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)