|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Amanda say has happened to make her ill?
2. What is it about Tom that make it clear he has been drinking when he returns home?
3. What did the brace on Laura's leg sound like in her mind?
4. Where does Jim sit down?
5. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the reason that Laura quit her college classes?
2. What is Tom's role in the...
This section contains 942 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)