Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was Jim not involved in during high school?
2. In the song Amanda sings what is lemonade good enough for?
3. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
4. What type of girl does Jim think that Laura is?
5. What does Jim tell Amanda he has to leave for?
Tom tells Amanda that they shouldn't expect to much from Laura. Do you think that Amanda expects to much from Jim's visit or that Tom expected to little? What does it tell us about Tom that he didn't tell Jim about his sister when he invited him over for dinner?
Do you think that Jim would have kissed Laura if she had not remembered him from his high school years when he was so popular? Compare Amanda and Jim's characters.
Jim breaks the unicorn in Amanda's glass collection. She says that it may be a blessing because now that one can fit in with the horses and won't be all alone. Do you think that this is a reflection of what Jim did to Amanda? Do you think that he has chipped away the part of her that kept her separate from the others like her? What makes you think that?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)